Time for me to spend money again,

they are hits Abu I think you will find not downloads
I just opened the page and it went to 31, I didn't download the file :)

this is something ive pointed out for a long time, on my archive and blog, a download gets counted only IF someone actually clicks to download the file, and a visitor to the blog gets counted for visiting, click through a few posts etc, and the 'page count' doesnt go up, cos youve already been counted as a visitor

its a twin, with a few less sockets on the back, but a whole Gb (thats one gigaBYTE, on the box as 8 Gbit) of memory, in the same style case as the tm800

Very interesting thread. Still i'm not sure about this tm twin since the linux TM adventure.... Besides You Digi and some in here ; could you point me to forum wherre everybody is happy using the TM Twin and that is working 100% fine. I mean, no recording issues, stuttering, heating problems, upgrade problems, epg problems whatever thing that can happen, good support for plugings, cccam, oscam, newcamd. STABLE ?
(Wich I really hope you can tell me this is a very good box and that i should not worry about the past linux TM boxes)

Re: Time for me to spend money again, UPDATE!!!

UPDATE:
Well... I couldn't make my mind up ... So I have bought, Both.
Yep I am now the proud owner of an original VU Duo and a TM Twin 2T OE.
But i'll tell you the truth I bought the VU Duo first, took it out the box started taking out the Sky box and while I was looking at the beautiful new Duo I noticed it had no RF output so instead of trying to pull a stunt to try and return it I decided to buy the TM 2T Twin which has an RF output.
So The TM 2T OE will replace the Skybox and th VU Duo will replace the DM800se which will now go in the bedroom and replace one of the boxes upstairs.
Jeez I have so many Sat boxes lying around now I could start a shop.

So in the end we never resolved the intitial puzzle, we just threw money at it, nearly £600 worth.
Hey how many of you can say you helped the british economy today? lol :Ha:

since drivers from around october, the only complaints ive seen posted are about confusion over bootloaders. Ive been running a twin with NO issues, and in the last month, a 2T as well, with no problems.

in fact, the Twin has been so stable, and not 'lost' the internal hdd or usb once, like my duo used to do every 10 days or so (a simple restart and re mount sorted this out though) that its convinced me to sell the duo

its all about sales, sales, sales
I read something the other day, someone asked if something could be changed/improved to be told No Way as our shop sponsor has to be at the top for everyone to see
lol

its all about money, even making images and channel lists its all about money for some

I just did a search on google and loads of suppliers came up I also had a look on eBay too.

to be fair we dont allow links to shops and although he is a friend of mine rules are rules

Back