Thommo sargie help

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok chaps me head is spinning now what to get ??
After reading threads for hours still none the wiser !!!! as probably loads have thought the same ?
Could some one preferably Thommo sargie or anyone else
Could you give me a link to best site to order from don’t mind paying out Uk China ??
Should I get a starter kit or go for the more advanced stuff ???

I suppose what I am asking when you first started did you think crap should have ordered two syringes or another battery or two tanks ??? or what ever ?? So a list of what to get would be great !!! I smoke 20 or more a day fortuna Spanish cigs UK equivalent I would say Regal
Thanks for looking

C'mon people! I can't answer this - when (or if) I want to give up I'll just bin them...

...no patches or pretend ciggies...just gone, end of.

No offence M8

Well ive been there and done it... made the mistakes and paid my monies...

Go for a variable voltage mod with the batteries there as cheap as the starter packs now and they last longer... one bad atty and say goodbye to your battery with the starter packs..

buy a lavatube or similar get a charger and some batteries then never look back... yes they're bigger than the starter kits and dont look like cigs but thats not the point.. they give better vape and last longer and all you need is a spare battery and your good...

juices can be bland with some flavours but up the volts with a variable voltage and you can bring the taste to life.

me id go with something like this.. cheapest, vv-350 ecig on the internet,

complete kit with batteries charger and vv mod for 35 dollars (22 quid english money as it stands.

that prob the cheapest and best vv complete set available... bit more and you can go for lavatube etc... but they all do the same thing..

If i was starting over the one linked would be the one i buy.

just dont forget your juice lol.

Many thanks for your reply’s lads
Took Thommos advice and have ordered a lavatube
And got it from freedomvape which surfbum give me the link to cheers
So waiting for it now this is the one I have gone for
VV Lavatube Premium V4 Kit + FREE E-Juice - Detailed item view - FreedomVape (UK)

Also ordered fruit salad liquid and BnH as the free one
The thing I didn’t understand was choosing liquid this I just went for VG/PG ( 60/40 ) don’t know why ??

So what dose PG stand for
VG/PG ( 60/40 ) stand for
VG stand for

So what dose PG stand for
VG/PG ( 60/40 ) stand for
VG stand for

PG (propylene glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin)

60/40 is the percentage ratio of each for example 60%VG and 40%PG

Hi chadda sorry for my late reply my advice is always start with a cheap kit and a bottle of juice until you are certain this hobby is for you. As Thomson says china is cheap now for vv mods but your looking at a long wait now as it,s Christmas time I've been waiting 5 weeks for some ce4s clears misers already. Most sites warn of long delays now too. If you shop around ego ce4 kits are cheap enough I the uk. Also be carefully with tobacco flavours most I've tried we're horrible.

Cheers sargie have ordered fruit salad liquid and BnH ??? mmmm whats your fave m8

I like ry4,banana,cupcake,cherry etc. I have a sweet tooth though :)

Hi chadda sorry for my late reply my advice is always start with a cheap kit and a bottle of juice until you are certain this hobby is for you. As Thomson says china is cheap now for vv mods but your looking at a long wait now as it,s Christmas time I've been waiting 5 weeks for some ce4s clears misers already. Most sites warn of long delays now too. If you shop around ego ce4 kits are cheap enough I the uk. Also be carefully with tobacco flavours most I've tried we're horrible.

Feel better after reading your post sargie... ordered spare batteries and a load of ce4s so I could try different juices about 4 weeks ago and was starting to think I had been shafted ... Time for them to arrive yet

Ah no worrys then price angels are spot on, china post is slow at the best of times at Xmas it's terrible.

Ah no worrys then price angels are spot on, china post is slow at the best of times at Xmas it's terrible.

First time I have used them so was starting to think I had been ripped off.... As I said I got the Vision Ego bundle from your link and to be honest it does everything I need so when I read that you are better with spare batteries and carts I noticed everyone else was getting them from China and jumped on the bandwaggon lol

Got a couple of spare carts last week from Ecigwizard and a couple of different juces but tbh the 20mg Fresh mint that came with it seems to be my fav but not the cheapest, only really tried different Vermillion river juces but open to sugestions about similar tasting different brands.

Only been vaping under a month and tbh a bit wary about some of the cheaper juices in case their full of crap so any decent brands anyone can recommend that is minty / fruity with a bit of a hit would be great as most peeps seem to buy bigger bottles

Cheers

Stu

Back