Feckin fuming

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My argument would be that they shouldn’t be able to issue an insurance certificate on a car you don’t own, because the registration ending in N probably belongs to another vehicle. They knew what they were doing the dirty dirty bastards😡

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep corrupted TF fella round here on his way home around 8 in the night trafico police stopped him said he was speeding he said I wasn't
( give me €80 he said ) give me the ticket then ?
( No ticket he said €80 )
so give me a ticket then copper told him to Foff then and drove away absolute pricks

willin

DW Member ++
Reaction score
I’ve got it now, your insurer sent out a policy with an error on your registration number, their mistake.
Even though you should have spotted it and let them know I would continue with you complaint - in writing recorded delivery,asking for the 800 euro refund, usually you have to give the company a chance to rectify the problem before you complain to the ombudsman (UK) I would still look into the ombudsman. Don’t think you will get far but I would still try, like I said earlier insurers will do anything to get out of their liabilities.

alex123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a bummer have you been with that insurance company for more than a year just wondering if you had an older policy with correct reg on it Orbif you drove it from uk the dvl will have record of it for your road tax

TEST