Thomas Rosicky - Crack addict ?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heard a rumour today about the midfielder and apparently he does not have a hamstring problem and there has never been any titanium staples in his leg in fact he is a crack cocaine addict.

As said its a rumour but a hamstring injury is usually 6 weeks being minimum time psychologically your body will need to repair and already it has been well over a year now since he played for us... even eduardo is now playing for the reserves (scored a hatrick aswell in his first game!)

And its funny aswell when eduardo was coming back and getting better there was u tube videos... interviews in the paper.... many occasions he actually came on the pitch to salute the fans while with crouches, I have not seen rosicky, have not seen an interview with rosicky (not that i have looked hard either), not seen rosicky come on the pitch before a game to wave to the fans ?

I know its a rumour and it seems very very dubious but could there be some fact in this ?

Mickie D

OMG i forgot you even had him!

Lets hope its just a rumour but over 12 months out for a "hamstring" does seem a little sus.

i had forgot about him aswell good player.12 months due to a hamstring thats sounds well dodgy but saying that we had a player Marcelino he was out SIX MONTHS with a broken finger!!!!!!!
what a clown

hope not is/was a good player, worked hard and has a bit of flair thrown in.

this was reported back in oct 08

but Rosicky has now been diagnosed with bone-marrow oedema after being taken to hospital complaining of feeling sick and having agonising headaches.

the hamstring injury has probably lead to other injuries which has happened to a few players e.g. gary neville, saha, owen, solskjaer, ledley king etc... But like someone mentioned, with the money these footballers have at their disposal this could well turn out to be true.. No doubt a good player though and his got one heck of a shot on him..

This was reported back in oct 08

I actually looked for it but could not find much, only stuff on some wiki that never really went anywhere?

So he has had titanium staples in his leg to keep the muscle tissue attached but never needed that because it is now a bone marrow disease ?

Well whoever his doctor is they need to re-take whatever medical exam you need to be a doctor!

This is a link from skysports... not the sun lol

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Arsenal | Rosicky optimistic of return

In this story he says this:

"Everyone surely knows that I am not in my ideal state of mind, the one I used to be in when was in Arsenal's starting line-up two or three times a week," he told his own website."

and this

"I have to respect Arsenal management's decision not to comment on my state of health, as it's their choice and they have been doing their maximum to have me back in action"

Why they come out every week and talk about how well Eduardo is doing ?

I dunno i am a conspiracy theorist lol

Mickie

Last edited:
wouldent be the 1st player to hit drugs . i recall Lee sharpe had a prob aswell wich was kept hush hush

if he was a crack addict i reckon arsenal would have thrown him out.....it would jepordise the integrity of the club.....like when sylviniho came over on his dodgy passport

Drug addiction is a disease, Arsenal would not turn there back on a player especially one who is as good as rosicky IS/WAS because they are on drugs.

Most of the arsenal of old was all alcoholics in rehab, maybe rosicky likes the pipe ?

I do not think it would say anything about our integrity its not like wenger lit the pipe and said "get on this son its the SHIT!!"

Probably just a rumour though lmao rofl ;)

Be a rite shame if he is coz he was a good player, ive looked around but cant find anything to say he is BUT with all that money and all them women theres gotta be one that ull introduce that sorta stuff and i for one wouldn't be surprised. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if our whole national team was on it, it might explain everything lol.

I do not think it would say anything about our integrity its not like wenger lit the pipe and said "get on this son its the SHIT!!"

lol but that would explain whats happened to arsenal's season lmao

I dont believe they would kick him out either!

Theres two ways to handle a situation like this

1.Support him like they did with merson and the rest of the Arsenal alky's lol

2.Take the easy option like what chealski did with Mutu (kick him out and leave him to rot) which is totally wrong imo

lol but that would explain whats happened to arsenal's season lmao

LMAO oi ;)

You know what if you said that before xmas i would of agreed but we are silently doing our business no one is paying any attention to us, and face it we had 10 points on utd last season and they won it!

Injury has hit us very badly this season and when you have the likes of the crackisky, the spansih wonder kid, the brizziliancroat, Theolightning-mcqueen all to come back and hopefully arseshaving and a decent defensive midfielder!

If we had an essian, and a vidic we would be contending the title every season! OR guttuso WHAT A PLAYER!

No i do not think we have a chance but i also think villa have had some luck man u are not at there best, liverpool are looking fragile and chelski are not the same team!

I think the title and the race for champions league footie will be very interesting because none of the top teams are playing well this season!

Last edited:
2.Take the easy option like what chealski did with Mutu (kick him out and leave him to rot) which is totally wrong imo

he didnt exactly rot, he moved on to Juventus and then Fiorentina where he's doing well.

They paid like 25 mill for him and he repays them with taking cocaine which in sport is cheating as it's a massive stimulant.

he didnt exactly rot, he moved on to Juventus and then Fiorentina where he's doing well.

They paid like 25 mill for him and he repays them with taking cocaine which in sport is cheating as it's a massive stimulant.

LMAO you could never play well on cocaine you would want to talk to everyone LMAO the ref would be like shut the fook up and no i am not coming to the pub after to discuss the game!!!!

NOT CHEATING AT ALL mate - addiction

Steriods and the likes are cheating!

Did Chelsea not sue Mutu too for something like £10million for loss of earnings as they just released him and never sold him

Did Chelsea not sue Mutu too for something like £10million for loss of earnings as they just released him and never sold him

yea they did for 9mill i think and mutu decided to appeal against it and that bit mutu in the ass cos the fine was instead increased to 12/13 mill lol

Spot on,

Similar to Bath's Matt Stevens, Rugby people are hoping he doesn't get the maximum ban as cocaine is not performance enhancing

He should have just missed the test like Rio did , take the 8 month ban instead lol .

Reckon plenty of footballers do the odd bit of snuff, young lads dripping with cash and women but cannot hit the alcohol too hard.
I bet its readily available in the clubs they frequent and all, must be hell of a temptation if they think they can get away with it .

Back