this is ur chance to get the movie u want

Bet they forgot to switch it on at their end...

At least I am not the only one ... beginning to think I had been jinxed

:( :( :( cant get in either, i did manage about 30 mins last night but then disconected :( :( :(

Its okay now im back (computer probs) i think i have everythink sorted though now:D: :cool:

a good oilin was all that was needed

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyhhhhhhh,

told yer the oil would work guys an galls, lol

ta monkey,

regards scoot

Hi...New to this forum..havent quite got the hang of things yet.I am interested in this file sharing software as i am on 1 meg cable.Now call me thick if you like but i can't find an address to get the software from. HELP!

yes the hub is getting very busy and there is tons of stuff to download :)

Glad to see the hub is still running, have had a little trouble over the last few weeks and couldn't get into forum.
Could be me though.....computing is not really my thing. Just waiting for password from daveh and then a bit more experimenting. Just a thought...are downloads from the likes of kaaza etc acceptable?:confused:

all downloads are exceptable aslong as they are not virused :) of course :)

and enjoy its vry useful place and davidh just has almost everything anyone could want lol

When I can't get someones file list (DA and MS...lol) does this mean that all of that persons upload slots are being used ?

I'm off to pub now so if I dissapear off hub it means something has crashed or caught fire and possibly burnt the house down.

I think I'll watch Seven when I get back...Cheers m8s.

:Clap: Long live the hubs :Clap:

dutcho has finished download from me...so all my ports are free again.

Try to change in your settings active to passive or passive to active. Maybe it helps.
It works sometimes for me.

Cheers Angel !

Just tried with no luck, it just says "Already getting that list".

I will try again later.

try to connect through monkeys hub...maybe you have more luck there.

somethings is weird ...when i try to get your list...i can not get it....its not even shown in the connection list...nothing happens ? Ise your pc too much protected with firewalls ect.... ?

Cheers Angel !

yea also somthink to do with the program DC++ but a new version is on trial to get this fixed, the only persons i cannot get is DA's :Frog:

Just in case you are wondering why I am typing nonsense like test...TEST in the main window on the hub it's because my text isn't appearing until I refresh the user list for some reason. :Jester: :Dunce: Lol

Is Monkeys' hub running I get a message telling me it's for registered users only.

Back