this is ur chance to get the movie u want

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
this is ur chance to get the STUFF u want

hi all
this post is all about digital world and what it does and can still do we have gone through it\/ digital,we are now thinking about multi satellite.
also there has been alot of talk on file share
well we have one on dw this is exclusive to dw when u have downloaded the software and installed it
u are ready to link up with many like minded ppl
who are only to willing to share games pc & XXXXXXX, music all different programs
how many times have u wanted a program but been unable to find or download it well join us and the look will be over
on the hub at the moment in my share alone are
40 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
and to many XXXXXXXXXXXX to name
plus more comming all the time if u would like to join us and share what u have with others pm myself or monkeyspunks we will tell u where to get the software and how to link up with us

have fun
and let us see if we can make this take off
remember anything u cannot see ask and we will try to get it

i will probably try towards weekend,

when i get days off,

what with work an conservatorys, lol,

regards scoot

Great idea this file share.

Been there and works great, can't find a fault with it at all.

A+++++ to all concerned.

hey m8 56k or not u have something to share sign up m8 we have music as well :) :)

I will have a go, when i get a bit more time in my holiday middle of the next week...i am very very stressed at the moment.... i am planning my move and learning a lot for my 7 exams. :(

See you all soon !

Cheers Angel !

come one come all roll up roll up and download the software its great all the films and music u could ever want.

swap shop

Evening all,
having finally found my way to the swap shop I found a world of goodies there, thanks to huggi and monkeyspunks who guided me around I,m in the process of downloading my first film from Davidh who if he is online I wish to apologise to for having to cut our conversation short due to my dearly beloved wishing to go to ASDA in a hurry
I will be back to the shop in the morning
CHEERS Big-Arth:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :cool
A round of applause for an excellent forum!!

after being monkeyspunks beta boy to get this going.......i would like to say thanks to him for setting it up.............and thanks to all the members that have already signed up and are sharing.
to those who didnt know it started with a few of us swopping via snail mail ( though getting some films maybe slower to download) with an idea of getting everyone involved. the help of our mods made it again possible.

and the ip says it all

DIGITAL WORLD KICKS A SS

BUCK

David this is great please pm me details as I am still working in Spain at the minute and will set this up when I get home

grrrrrrrrreat site and very helpfull...fast downloads(has long has monkeys other halve does not want to dry her hair )...... : )

at least have a look

pm me or monkey for details

we are only doing it this way so ONLY dw members will be able to join and so we know who is on the hub
it does not matter if u only have a 56k connection u can still down load the download will continue u will not lose anything

:D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :Clap: :Clap:

monkeyspunks

evening all,
I certainly agree with monkeyspunks its a fab site
take the time and have a look
cheers Arthur
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :cool:
even I have learned what to do---- and believe me two planks are smarter than me---

Latest Courses

Just got latest prospectus from local rag uni. Applied fort IT Teaching course. Been informed I need O level english. Got A lev Computer Science. Blah, Blah. What does it take I ask myself. Honestly forgot more than most.

i havent got much to offer but its yours, how do i sign up??

AN APOLOGY

Evening all,
I would like to apologise for the trouble I must have caused on the swap shop yesterday.
My computer has been playing up for a couple of days and finally decided to go haywire yesterday. I managed to log on twice but at the third attempt I started giving out capitals --which as you know are no good for getting into the swap shop.
anyway the e-mail side gave up the ghost and it took till this morning to get in contact with b*
After a few corrections I seem to be okay again!!!
I will have another trt at getting onagain tomorrow
I STILL HAVE 100HRS LEFT ON THAT FILM DAVIDH!!!!!!

Cheers Arthur.
ps Davidh the nice fellow at b* says that my slowdownload is quite normal and I will just have to put up woith it!!!

Back