This is just how brainwashing the media is..

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
I came across this article on the interwebs and to me shows just how bias the media can be and it brings up a good point really.

The media will always try and bring the worst out of you.Ive always questioned all news storys its just the way i am i suppose you could call me a bit of a Conspiracy theorists.

These Side-By-Side Photos Show Exactly What Media Bias Looks Like With One Stunning Question
In response to the killing of an unarmed black teen in Ferguson, Missouri, and the biased media coverage of the victim that followed, young people of color on social media began wondering how they might be portrayed if the same happened to them. These pictures are powerful reminders of how stories get told in America.

The image on the left is the image of shooting victim Michael Brown that many media outlets used in the aftermath of the killing. The image on the right is another that surfaced on social media.
BuwmVweCcAABG6K.jpg

These are the responses:
These Side-By-Side Photos Show Exactly What Media Bias Looks Like With One Stunning Question

Back