Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The title race

EDIT - Just read your last post, we both accept he's a good player and I also accept he drops to the floor a little easy but when you look at close camera footage he does take a lot of stray tackles due to his quick feet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO NO stop it please

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

quick feet lolololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloll

EDIT just as i thought we was getting on the same wavelength you post that lol

Last edited:
you know what gary i feel a little bad about my last post im sorry pal but its just every man u fan says that lol, and its been said in another post on here.

i would say your a little right 7 out of 10 times he is caught but its the 3 other times i want to get my card with 3.2 out because hes not even good at diving!

So what are Henry's achievements what has he done then?

I will name you players who have been better then him Henry has never been no 1 in the world and never will thats a fact how the fook can you say he is number 1.

Players in the last 5 years who have been better then Henry

1. Ronaldhinio
2. Zidane
3. Ronaldo (fat 1)
4. Kaka
5. Giggs
6. Gerrard (leads from the front)

So come on Henry ain't that good he has been very good but not best in the world. Ronaldo will surpass all the above in time he has potential to be the greatest ever player to have played the game. So don't give me that. Henry and best please

Ronaldo is the best now what he has achieved in the past doesn't matter you look at now what he is doing no one can compete with him

The current top 5 are:

1. Ronaldo
2. Kaka
3. Villa
4. Cesc
5. Gerrard

one season and ronaldo is number one PMSL your the one off key fella!

greatness is not achieved over night, at the moment you cant even speak ronaldos name in the same sentance as henry's it would be a disgrace to henry and his achievements!

edit was a bit harsh but your still about 17 and want to put your cock up ronnies bum!

So what are Henry's achievements what has he done then?

I will name you players who have been better then him Henry has never been no 1 in the world and never will thats a fact how the fook can you say he is number 1.

Players in the last 5 years who have been better then Henry

1. Ronaldhinio
2. Zidane
3. Ronaldo (fat 1)
4. Kaka
5. Giggs
6. Gerrard (leads from the front)

So come on Henry ain't that good he has been very good but not best in the world. Ronaldo will surpass all the above in time he has potential to be the greatest ever player to have played the game. So don't give me that. Henry and best please

Ronaldo is the best now what he has achieved in the past doesn't matter you look at now what he is doing no one can compete with him

The current top 5 are:

1. Ronaldo
2. Kaka
3. Villa
4. Cesc
5. Gerrard

Giggs is over rated and has never been close to the best player in the world. Not even the best player at Man Utd. Cantona, Scholes etc and now Ronaldo all out classed him.

Fabregas is a great young player but best top 5 in the world.......doubt it.

To be the best in the world you have to be consistently doing it at the top level (i.e. League, Champions league, World Cup and Euro 200?).

Zidane at peak yes, Ronaldo at his peak yes, Gerrard? not so sure probably would if England were better.

As for Kaka and Villa still alot to prove. Kaka is brilliat but has too many games when you dont see him......maybe down to poor AC team just now tho.

Last edited:
one season and ronaldo is number one PMSL your the one off key fella!

greatness is not achieved over night, at the moment you cant even speak ronaldos name in the same sentance as henry's it would be a disgrace to henry and his achievements!

edit was a bit harsh but your still about 17 and want to put your cock up ronnies bum!

Giggs is the best LM ever in the last 25years name me a better Left sided midfielder who is even half as good as him????: colors1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

again ronaldo2.5idiot lol you amaze me with pure bollox lol

cesc number 5 lol, i am arsenal and cesc is nowhere near that level, he is a very talented young player with potential but not in the top 10

that just goes to show what kinda crap you are on about

i am not going to even mention anymore about henry because everyone that reads your useless information about sport will tell you that he is one of the best players of all time and it was pure crazyness that he never made world player on at least 2 occasions!

anyway get your willie out of your ronaldo magazine pmsl

you cant even quote the right person PMSL how old are you kid ?

you do know i never wrote that about giggs lmfao rofl

edit and your list about players that have been better than henry

ill give you 1 and 2 but the rest i dunno m8y i think your talking shit personally as usual aswell lol, and as much as i am a gerrard fan i dont think he has been as good as henry but he is a great player (fook me you said something that was not crap lol)

giggs and kaka HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Giggs is the best LM ever in the last 25years name me a better Left sided midfielder who is even half as good as him????: colors1

sorry but the way i was taught to play football was with my right AND left foot. Giggs right foot is for standing on only and in my book i dont see how you can be classes a truly great player if you are one footed!

As for giggs being the best left mid in 25 years i think not!

Nedved was a better left mid than giggs could or was. Both feet i struggled to tell what foot was his favourite. He was bought to replace Zidane in Juventus and did so with aplomb.

And dont forget very rarely do left footers play on the left wing so there are other right footed mid fielders who i think were better than Giggs.

Oh and alot of people wont agree with this but id have Zambrotta in my team as left mid before Giggs!

And 25 years is a long time m8 im sure other slightly older members will know of better left mids than Giggs that i dont remember.

Last edited:
Well you only need a foot to kick a ball.

Where has Nedved come from he is not all that would he have been able to play in the EPL. Anyway if Giggs was English you'd be mad about him as he in his prime was better then every other England player Scholes included. Mickie D your the one who lacks knowledge Henry and best why? Drogba is a better striker then him lookin at his record this season and Henrys from last season.

Look at it this way would we swap Ronaldo for Henry er noooooo
Would Barca swap him for Messi, Ronaldhinio or Eto definitely NO
Henry is passed his best end of.

Zambrotta who ain't even in the Barcelona team at all times b4 Giggs you have him then.: whip :

sorry but the way i was taught to play football was with my right AND left foot. Giggs right foot is for standing on only and in my book i dont see how you can be classes a truly great player if you are one footed!

As for giggs being the best left mid in 25 years i think not!

Nedved was a better left mid than giggs could or was. Both feet i struggled to tell what foot was his favourite. He was bought to replace Zidane in Juventus and did so with aplomb.

And dont forget very rarely do left footers play on the left wing so there are other right footed mid fielders who i think were better than Giggs.

Oh and alot of people wont agree with this but id have Zambrotta in my team as left mid before Giggs!

And 25 years is a long time m8 im sure other slightly older members will know of better left mids than Giggs that i dont remember.

Oh yeah your the so called expert at football.

Chicken brain its about opinion there are no rights and wrongs in the game use your head and you know which one i am on about not the one that looks like Henry lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

again ronaldo2.5idiot lol you amaze me with pure bollox lol

cesc number 5 lol, i am arsenal and cesc is nowhere near that level, he is a very talented young player with potential but not in the top 10

that just goes to show what kinda crap you are on about

i am not going to even mention anymore about henry because everyone that reads your useless information about sport will tell you that he is one of the best players of all time and it was pure crazyness that he never made world player on at least 2 occasions!

anyway get your willie out of your ronaldo magazine pmsl

Anyway if Giggs was English you'd be mad about him as he in his prime was better then every other England player Scholes included.
didnt he play for england youth and when he knew he wouldnt get in the england team he then chose wales

in fact his name isnt giggs

have a read up on him

didnt he play for england youth and when he knew he wouldnt get in the england team he then chose wales

in fact his name isnt giggs

have a read up on him

He only played for England school boys because thats where he went to School he was born in Wales and there was never any question of who he would play for i can't even remember if he could have played for England.

And if he did play for England think England would have done alot better in the major championships as England have not had a decent left winger/midfielder for years

Ryan Joseph Wilson = ryan giggs

He was born in Wales to father Danny Wilson a noted Rugby League player, and mother Lynne Giggs, but was brought up in Salford England and speaks with a Mancunian accent. Danny Wilson was of mixed race and Ryan Giggs has always expressed pride at his mixed heritage Wilson's father is an immigrant from Sierra Leone.

Well you only need a foot to kick a ball.

Where has Nedved come from he is not all that would he have been able to play in the EPL. Anyway if Giggs was English you'd be mad about him as he in his prime was better then every other England player Scholes included. Mickie D your the one who lacks knowledge Henry and best why? Drogba is a better striker then him lookin at his record this season and Henrys from last season.

Look at it this way would we swap Ronaldo for Henry er noooooo
Would Barca swap him for Messi, Ronaldhinio or Eto definitely NO
Henry is passed his best end of.

Zambrotta who ain't even in the Barcelona team at all times b4 Giggs you have him then.: whip :

I dont even know where to start with the crap your spouting out. So Nedved was not as good as Giggs because he didnt play in the Premiership? MMMM then that also rules out Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronahldinho.....oh this list could take a while.

And i couldnt care less if Giggs was from fecking Thailand......hes never been the best player in the world not even best at Man Utd. Incase you dont know im not English so it makes no odds to me where hes from.

Drogba a better player than Henry? Are you being serious? No honestly you must be fecking stoned! Drogba will never and i mean NEVER even come close to being as good as Henry and before you ask no i dont support Arsenal either.

MMMM would Man Utd swap Ronaldo for Henry?...........No of course not what a bloody stupid question! Henry is injured.

Would Man Utd have swapped any of their team for Henry a couple of seasons ago then yes is your answer.

I knew many people wouldnt agree with me about Zambrotta i did say that so expected some comments about it.

TBH im actually worried about you. Not only have you got Man Utd tinted glasses soldered over your eye balls but you call yourself Ronaldo and stick up for him like hes your brother.

Yeah its all about opinions but what the hells the point when your views are so obviously biased.

Put it this way he is one of the all time greats of Old TrafforD IS Giggs.

Mickie D is so stuck up Henrys arse the one man that is a far better striker then him is Eto

Now these players are better then Henry

1. Eto
2. Villa
3. Ronaldo
4. Ronaldhinio
5. Messi
6. Drogba (on recent performances only)

So get lost Mickie d Henry ain't the best by any means.

Put it this way he is one of the all time greats of Old TrafforD IS Giggs.

Mickie D is so stuck up Henrys arse the one man that is a far better striker then him is Eto

Now these players are better then Henry

1. Eto
2. Villa
3. Ronaldo
4. Ronaldhinio
5. Messi
6. Drogba (on recent performances only)

So get lost Mickie d Henry ain't the best by any means.

Do you watch any football apart from Man Utd? Eto has been out injured for months so how the hell is he the best player?

Ronaldo wasnt getting a game for Real so how the hells he the best player?

Ronaldhino has been sh1te since before the World Cup only turning it on occasionally to the point where the Spanish said he was over weight and depressed!

Messi has been out injured and only returned about a month ago so best player your definitely stoned or just incredibly stupid.

All your doing is naming big name players.........do some research first and you will find this season the players your naming havent quite been up to their big name.

he is an idiot of the highest order

if anyone has been as consistant as henry you can understand why i still rate him the best

4 times top scorer in the prem

HERE RONALDO you want HENRY STATS YOU NUMPTY

- 1997 D1 French Championship (AS Monaco)
- 1998 World Cup winner (French team)
- 2000 C3 finalist
- 2000 European Championship winner (French team)
- 2001 Cup finalist (Arsenal FC)
- 2002 and 2004 FA Premier League winner (Arsenal FC)
- 2002 and 2003 Cup winner (Arsenal FC)
- 2002, 2004, 2005 best FA Premier League scorer (Arsenal FC)
- 2003 confederacies cup winner (National french team)
- 2004 Charity Shield winner (Arsenal FC)
- 2004, 2005 winner of "Le soulier d'or européen"
- 2006 Champion's League finalist (Arsenal FC)
- 2006 World Cup finalist

Thierry Henry's Personal prizes
- "Soulier d'or Européen": 2004, 2005
- FA Premier League Top Scorer: 2001-02, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06
- Onze d'Or: 2003, 2006
- PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2002-03, 2003-04
- FWA Footballer Of The Year: 2002-03, 2003-04, 2005-06
- FIFPro World XI Striker: 2006

EDIT BEST INJURED PLAYER IN THE WORLD 2007 LMFAO ROFL

FFS you know absolutely nothing and i am about to ban you from the sports room because you are destroying the content and PR relations on google LMFAO ROFL

IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!

Last edited:
Drogba is a better striker then him lookin at his record this season and Henrys from last season.
I've been a Chelsea fan man and boy and as much as I'd like to agree with you your talking shite, Drogba has had a massive year for us but he's not and never will be an Henry m8, as for Giggs he's not world class pal he's not even top grade in the English league

Nice list ;)
Considering Henry has been playing for many years (30 years old?) against Ronaldo (22 years old) it's no great surprise that he has many more achievements.

Looking at the list again it seems Henry started achieving 8 years ago or around the age of 22 so lets see what the next 8 years have in store for Ronaldo starting with a League title :) I'll not tempt a Champions League title as I have a strong feeling we'll be out of that come 9.30pm :(
World and European championships aside as I doubt Portagal are a strong enough team.

Back