The title race

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Very bad result today and Van Der Sar has cost us the game he made the error against Rome as well for the second goal and another few today. Anyways come on lads its not all bad as Chelsea do have Arsenal and Man utd to play so all i can say is it is still in our hands and Chelsea would rather be in our position then theirs. Lets hope Fergie gave'm the hair dryer today and on Tuesday normal service is resumed.
: colors1

Very true, still 3 points clear though as good as 4 due to the superior goal difference.

Very bad result today and Van Der Sar has cost us the game he made the error against Rome as well for the second goal and another few today. Anyways come on lads its not all bad as Chelsea do have Arsenal and Man utd to play so all i can say is it is still in our hands and Chelsea would rather be in our position then theirs. Lets hope Fergie gave'm the hair dryer today and on Tuesday normal service is resumed.
: colors1
i want u to win it couldnt put up with the chelski winning it again

but remember our little convo a while back lol

what happened to the best defence??

lol

i fink van it makes a exciting couple of games to come after watchin van der sar practically hand the league to chelsea could end up costly mistake, fink both could drop few points more before they meet .

Come on My Blue Boys ...........................................................................................REEL THEM IN ....................................................... lol

And just another thought, this was the first time manure have been put Under any sort of pressure by Chelsea by having to Play first, and they cracked big time under pressure lol .. up till now it's been the mancs who have played first and made it 9 points gap then us having to play later and win to reel it back to 6 points

Lets see how they handle being only 3 points clear knowing one more slip and we're Level :)

i fink van it makes a exciting couple of games to come after watchin van der sar practically hand the league to chelsea

Really? I doubt that, remember we can still afford to lose one more game. Can :WEE1:Chelsea?
6 left to go, its certainly makes it entertaining for the general fan. I just wish United for once did things the easy way!

Last edited:
Lets see how they handle being only 3 points clear knowing one more slip and we're Level :)

On points maybe but you'll still be second and second is nowhere! :Wave:

I'd still take being level going into our game against you at the bridge seeing how you buckled so much under the first sign of any sort of pressure yesterday lol

I'd still take being level going into our game against you at the bridge seeing how you buckled so much under the first sign of any sort of pressure yesterday lol

It sure makes you wonder if the guys who arrange the fixture list somehow see the future. They seem to have moved that game to where its going to matter most for both teams.

It will be an important match m8 yes (I hope ;)) but all joking aside it should make for an exciting run in for the neutral supporter and a heart ache for one of us, both of us have done extremely well, I just hope we can Peak when it matters ;)

It will be an important match m8 yes (I hope ;)) but all joking aside it should make for an exciting run in for the neutral supporter and a heart ache for one of us, both of us have done extremely well, I just hope we can Peak when it matters ;)

Agree with all you said there (apart from it being us who peak!).
It's certainly one of the most exiting seasons for years, just a shame the likes are Liverpool and Arsenal fell so far behind. Its hard to believe that both teams have been so consistent, trading blow for blow and both still standing.

Anyway, hate to say it but good luck mate and may the best team win!

To be honest we have missed our striker in Saha. Having said that 3 of our first team defenders are out as well (Neville, Vidic, Evra) which makes it difficult. Anyway Chelsea fans you still got to go to the EMIRATES yet!!!! So on paper we have better chance and we are more then capable of beating you at the bridge. I ain't making excuses but the injuries have come thick and fast unfortunately for us. Chelsea will slip up soon with the way they have been playing. So keep faith lads as those Chelsea fans rather be in our position then theirs.: colors1

i want u to win it couldnt put up with the chelski winning it again

but remember our little convo a while back lol

what happened to the best defence??

lol

To be honest we have missed our striker in Saha. Having said that 3 of our first team defenders are out as well (Neville, Vidic, Evra) which makes it difficult. Anyway Chelsea fans you still got to go to the EMIRATES yet!!!! So on paper we have better chance and we are more then capable of beating you at the bridge. I ain't making excuses but the injuries have come thick and fast unfortunately for us. Chelsea will slip up soon with the way they have been playing. So keep faith lads as those Chelsea fans rather be in our position then theirs.: colors1

lol so your the only ones with injuries then ? if we had not lost both our 1st and 2nd choice keepers with head injuries, John Terry with back, joe cole with foot, Robben with knee .. the list goes on, had we not had those injuries when we did I doubt you would of even been close to us at this stage .. same as the last 2 seasons it was all but over at Easter lol .. Chelsea are just coming into form again m8 and you seem to be going out of it .. our game at the bridge ? no worries for us, Arsenal is our hardest game as they will want revenge from the carling cup but hopefully their goal drought will carry on a few more weeks lol it's gonna be closer than any of your lot thought a few weeks ago and everyone now knows your shite under pressure lmao

should be a good battle, heres the runin fixtures -

chelsea

west ham (away)
newcastle (away)
bolton (home )
arsenal (away)
man u (home)
everton (home)

man u

sheff utd (home)
middlesbro' (home)
everton (away)
man city (away)
chelsea (away)
west ham (home)

I would say manu got the slightly better fixtures

oh how it all makes sense now lol

all that talk about utd and looks like they could slip up, i bloody hope you dont but hey i can see it happening.

imagine they win nothing lol will be 4 seasons running.

i bet jose was wetting himself

Can't see Man U slipping up now.

I predict a Man U League and Champions League double, beating Liverpool in the final.

i hope they dont slip up!

Back