The title race

im not knocking giggs at all in this post because i do like him alot and i also remember that goal he scored against arsenal defending like muppets lol was a great goal!

i would rate him very high in the prem indeed and he would of solved england alot of troubles if he would of played for us!

im just stating henry is pure class and by far the best player to play in the premiership so far....

Mickey I think we agree there - he's the best and most consistant player the Premiership has seen (to date).
I for one would love to see him at United, same with Vierra when he left.

but if henry so far is the best player to play in the premier league then by that merit and our high standards he should of also been at least once world player of the year... thats why i can say in my opion and many others not just arsenal fans he has been the best player in the world

which ronaldo121 does not agree and can name a bunch of players like giggs and gerrard, kaka who is a fantastic player but has not acheived as much as henry as better players

and you wonder why i call him an idiot lol

Not a bad lad is he (Ronaldo)? Giggs is alright too!!

Not a bad lad is he (Ronaldo)? Giggs is alright too!!

Not bad...seen better. No just kidding i think at the moment Ronaldo is the best player in the world but Giggs is over rated.

Now Man U? LOL
lol you cheeky fecker :) mind you the way your beating Roma tonight (7 - 1 at the mo) you'll get another 50 thousand supporters who live in Croydon and Woking lmao rofl

I'd sooner all the Southerners stick with their clubs, thats for sure.

I'd sooner all the Southerners stick with their clubs, thats for sure.

if they did that you would only have a few thousand supporters lol

no seriously utd was awsome tonight and you have to say look in pole postition to win it now

Hmmmm, still think Liverpool will be the biggest threat. I think they'll get the better of Chelsea assuming they get through themselves.
The winners of Bayern and Milan won't be pushovers either. Still plenty to do for all teams.

Guaranteed at LEAST one English club in the final .. would be nice to have an all English though :)

Guaranteed at LEAST one English club in the final .. would be nice to have an all English though :)

You do know that PSV aren't English don't you? Assume they beat Liverpool then go on and beat Chelsea?
Bayern / Milan beat Man U in the other semi......

At least one English club in the final, extremelly likely but not guaranteed (there is a difference).

Yeah I know but Liverpool 3 - 0 up with 3 away goals ? PSV have to score 4 to progress with no reply from Liverpool I'd say more than likely an English team in the final m8 lol ;)

In Fact guaranteed !!

More than likely, not guarenteed ;)

A simple dictionary will show you the difference :end:

What a great smiley ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

This afternoon, if Man U had been chasing a 3-0 deficit would you have forseen what's just happened? Football, as they say is a funny old game!

I'd Love to see PSV win 5 - 0 tomorrow cos I'd rather play them than Liverpool but It aint gonna happen, defo Guaranteed .. I've got £50 here if you fancy PSV lol

I'd Love to see PSV win 5 - 0 tomorrow cos I'd rather play them than Liverpool but It aint gonna happen, defo Guaranteed .. I've got £50 here if you fancy PSV lol

I'll keep my money right here thank you, its highly likely (not a guarantee*) that Liverpool will will by 2 or 3 goals tomorrow evening.
You're a stubborn git (and wrong) but hey, don't let that stop you :)

*Guarantee
Something that assures a particular outcome or condition.

liverpool have the best home defensive record in the prem psv have not been a free scoring team all season do you think there is any chance they are gointo put 4 past the pool ? no way

liverpool have the best home defensive record in the prem psv have not been a free scoring team all season do you think there is any chance they are gointo put 4 past the pool ? no way

I agree, what I did say if you care to read my reply properly is that it's not a guaranteed.
If you disagree with that then look the word up in a dictionary.

Back