the hub,for the elite?

M

millers

i could get my self in trouble here but here goes. i have just been reading the posts about the hub and it strikes me that DW has set aside the hub for elite members only. i remember the good old days of i*v digital when i first joined, everyone was falling over themselves to help which was great for the likes of me who isn:t very smart. don:t get me wrong i think there should be some kind of system to vet people im not sure the system you are using is fair. iam sure you will correct me if i am wrong. and no i am not trying to get in through the back door.millers

m8 people like david ,monkey spent a lot of time and in some cases money to help the members of dw the hub is there to help all of us and make dw more of a community ,but like i said members m8 people were using the hub and not the forum how fair is that . so i cant see a problem making sure its real members who use it and not people just out for themselves.this is a g8 forum ive made many friends here so stick around a bit longer post when you can join in the fun and soon enough youll be able to use the hub too

well said m8. i think the loyal members who still used the forum after the demise of itv digital are known to all. But it is intresting to see a few members return to the forum of late. Am i being cynical or has that got something to do with the cable hack!!

i dont want to upset anyone countryboy, i just thought it was getting less friendly, but i appreciate what you mean about the mods and agree m8.

My only problem with the hub is the 5Gb needed to share ...my whole hdd is 8.4 Gb.................... I only have 1.7 Gb spare ...

no one is pissed off with you millers m8y

if you decide to join in like the members that have stood the test of time then you will be more than welcome a place :).

we have a few piss takers on the hub already and we are filtering them out.

i hope you dont think that the elite get special treatment as they dont, we just reward there help and posting and keeping us alive as much as we can :)... and of course a member with 1000 posts is gonna get more attn that one with 2 post's but not in a way that we would give them something we would not be willing to give to a person with 2 posts and willing to help out just as much.

we have many places for everyone to get stuck in and posting, and you already know we are very friendly but members are from all walks of life such as you and you all have your own opinion which we are very interested in.

Regards
Mickie D

Originally posted by steviej855
My only problem with the hub is the 5Gb needed to share ...my whole hdd is 8.4 Gb.................... I only have 1.7 Gb spare ...

look m8
the 5 gb share is not fixed we understand that not everybody has a large hdd
but u must relise and every body else that saying u have a small hdd does not always work as long as u change ur share stuff around to show that u r not just there to leech then ppl should not be afraid to ask to join and when we ask u to post this is another way to up ur share so to speak input in the forum is input in to the hub :D

the hub,for the elite?

oh millers m8
u r one of the elite as soon as u join this forum ur elite:) :) :) :Clap: :Clap:

thanks for the kind words mickie, davidh, its just i look on here sometimes and think what the hell can i offer these people and most of the time its a big fat zero which may look like i am just leeching. i think i still have a lot to learn

i remember the good old days of i*v digital when i first joined, everyone was falling over themselves to help which was great for the likes of me who isn:t very smart

Millers my friend, people are still falling over themselves to help m8 just look at the cable forum, but as mickie said we have to get rid of the piss takers,and yes these piss takers have spoiled it for the nice people.The hub needs more real true members, the more members the more files to share :) witch can only be good for the hub.M8 u dont have to be smart to make posts, just join in the fun and u will find u may know the ansaw to someones question one day .As for the elite group of people ,DW went very quiet when ITV went tits up and there was only a small number of members posting for a while.Some of these people were lucky enough to become elite even me and Im a :Dunce:

chin up m8 ;)

Originally posted by millers
thanks for the kind words mickie, davidh, its just i look on here sometimes and think what the hell can i offer these people and most of the time its a big fat zero which may look like i am just leeching. i think i still have a lot to learn

thanks for that m8
but we r all just ordinary ppl same as u we have learnt by asking questions reading posts from other ppl that is how we all learn

just think of it as joining a new school m8 we r all quiet untill we get to know the other pupils and make friends then all hell lets loose then u meet scoot lol

we r a bunch of nutters here m8 all here to pass info around but and the most important is to have a good laugh

:) :)

thanks all, time for me to sleep on your advice, on earlys this week

Well have seen a vast increase of members since the cable hack in answer to last post..as far as i am concerned i agree with whatever the great people that have put a lot of time and effort into this forum no need to mention them by name..as long as it is not for as long as the cable hack goes on then we see the members falling away like they did when ondigi went..nice to see the site busy but it would be nice if it was for the right reasons...keep up the good work boys..

help in cover site

I,m the same m8 still learnin on the old techi stuff,

With the help of these kind people,

A good way if yer like me on the comp side still learnin,

is to go to digi world cover site ,

click on add photo and upload anything youve got cover wise,

easy m8, thats my way ,

all helps even one or 2 a day,

Ps but plz dont upload the pic of me nipping into Bucks when he went to Cork, ooooooppps,

or Ill get a maintenance bill in 2 mths, lol

regards Scoot

;) :T

people will just go and talk bull to the bot to get 100 posts i think somone will have to watchout for this. im glad to hear that the hub has become more popular i will try to get in more often now that the new pc is running ok. As for the people who say that this fourom is not as freindly as it was u are wrong u look on some other forums geting help with cable dig is like pulling teeth here you usualy get a reply in about ten minutes.

millers never not post for the fear of being wrong because if u do and u r then someone will point it out in a nice way.
Everybody has something to offer. I will give u an example.
A while ago i asked a question about a handsfree kit and audio mute and the guy that gave me the answer had justed joined the forum but it was my luck that it was his field of expertiese. So when reading posts u will come across something that u can contribute m8 even if it is only an opinion.
Best regards and happy posting..

Back