The box help

Johny48

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
a m8 asked me to look at his box but i havent a clue about these boxes i use dbox and dream anyway he has only got fta i think he has done a factory reset or some thing had a look at the software instalation menu and it says
API ver 4.51 e E /Boot ver 7/ 9 Jul .2007

Q1 can i input keys manualy or do i need to update soft ware or am i missing some thing
Q2 what software do i use. if required

thanks for any help or advice regarding this
cheers johny48

Last edited:
hi
a m8 asked me to look at his box but i havent a clue about these boxes i use dbox and dream anyway he has only got fta i think he has done a factory reset or some thing had a look at the software instalation menu and it says

Q1 can i input keys manualy or do i need to update soft ware or am i missing some thing

cheers johny48[/QUOte hi m8 go to menu press 1570 and turn the emu on ( bottom of the menu). Wait for it to update.if it dont work then try new softwear from this link https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1833/

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

cheers johny48[/QUOte hi m8 go to menu press 1570 and turn the emu on ( bottom of the menu). Wait for it to update.if it dont work then try new softwear from this link https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1833/

thanks pervez
that worked 1570 turned emu on
i thought it would be something simple your a star :drink:
cheers johny48

Last edited by a moderator:
Back