thanks to Davidh

B

big-arth

Evening all,
I would like to publickly thank Davidh and his good wife for taking the time and trouble to come to my house and fix my satellite system for me after it had been vandalised.nothing was too much for him to do.he completley rewired my whole system from lmb to receiver drilling through walls etc, then he proceeded to realign my system.
I have to admit my equiptment has never been better.
Since joining dig.forum I have been amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone has been and it makes me very proud to be a member of "the Family".
Thank you again David
you are a true example of real friendship
Cheers Arthur.:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :cool:

Dave you never cease to amaze me at the help you give people... considering you're a scouser you're a decent bloke.... top marks my friend... it's a pity all scousers arent like you... proud to know you buddy. :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

we all know how hard that is to do diamond............lol

he too has helped me thank u on behalf of my household.
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

what digital world is all about

Told you what the guy is like m8,

it came of no suprise to scoot,

the mans one in a million,

respect scoot

thanks all but i am only doing what anybody on here would do
just glad that i can help

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:to be a member of dw

David has not done me sat and i guess if he was in london he would but he has helped me lots aswell:)

Its an honour to have him as part of the DW TEAM !!!!

when i created this site many moons ago i never thought that it would have as many good members as it does me and gazer are very fortunate to run digital world and its a pleasure to watch grow.

a thank you to Davidh and all the other good guys we have

Back