Technomate nano

chrisk187

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

New to forum I have recently bought Technomate nano used to have tm800hd and have to admit this box is much faster

Any ideas how I can get bbc iplayer ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try menu, plugins, download plungins, then extensions and look for ondemand. This will have iplayer and many more players its just dependent on the image your running.

Do you know which image and date you are using. Menu > information> about

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk

I wil find out what image I am using as when I press download plugins nothing comes up

Usually get that on my Dreambox when there's no space left

Sent from my es209ra using Tapatalk

Unlikely to be a memory issue. The Nano has more space than even the Twin because there is no second partition reserved for the alternate software. Some people sell the Nano with OpenPLi 2.1.

Attachments

• Nano Memory.jpg
    Nano Memory.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 11
Unlikely to be a memory issue. The Nano has more space than even the Twin because there is no second partition reserved for the alternate software. Some people sell the Nano with OpenPLi 2.1.

Fair enough I have no experience with any TM box

What do u think is the best box with open pli

The SF8 has openpli support, ie you can go to the Openpli site and download images for it. If you want you can get a DM800SE clone for the same price or slightly cheaper than the Nano/SF8, you will have to ensure you install clone safe images. This has less memory than the Nano/SF8 but works fine.

The images more or less work the same. Even if you get a receiver with native OpenPLI you won't be able to just press the remote and download BBC Iplayer. They have not commited the changes to their servers.

The Nano works fine using any of the available images. There is no native PLI images for it, however the manufacturer have PLI 3.0 images released for it, latest one was in October. The Nano works faster than the DM800Se and has more memory. With regrads to your query on how to install BBC Iplayer, my advice is ...

Backup your gift if you bought your receiver with one.
Download and install Openvix 790 or 4D 09/10/2013
Install Ondemand which has BBC Iplayer
Also install
TSmedia
Rats channel updater

Back