technomate 800 hd problem

adasko1975

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys
I have problem with hd channels from hotbird
when I set up my tuner for hdmi 1080i all the channels freezing when I change for 576p all the channels ok but quantity not nice what on 1080i
I don't now what story but I try all image and this problem its on every image not scaling to 1080i without freezing
anybody help me ????
thanks

Alot of people had HD channel problems and tuner faults in 2010 with this box but a firmware upgrade fixed that, so check your firmware it might need updated, or you may need to replace the tuner how long you had the box, you could hand it in to technomate for a discount of the new twin box, you get 50 quid or 100 off I am not sure which.

Also have to tried to use the hdmi cable on another device incase it is faulty, also do other 1080i devices work ok on the TV to cancel the TV out, and I guess your TV is 1080p or 1080i and not 720p ?

You could hunt down a replacement tuner for the box there is usually second hand boxes on ebay but to be honest I would not spend over twenty quid to fix a faulty TM800.

Last edited:
Alot of people had HD channel problems and tuner faults in 2010 with this box but a firmware upgrade fixed that, so check your firmware it might need updated, or you may need to replace the tuner how long you had the box, you could hand it in to technomate for a discount of the new twin box, you get 50 quid or 100 off I am not sure which.

Also have to tried to use the hdmi cable on another device incase it is faulty, also do other 1080i devices work ok on the TV to cancel the TV out, and I guess your TV is 1080p or 1080i and not 720p ?

You could hunt down a replacement tuner for the box there is usually second hand boxes on ebay but to be honest I would not spend over twenty quid to fix a faulty TM800.

this receiver cost me more stress
somebody now best image for this receiver
i sick with this i have different globo everything working perfect so what happen with this

the image I use is 28-11-11 it can be found as a sticky on this forum

Back