Technical topic solo2 clone (please only technical talk)

I've never seen anyone actually state that they've replaced the chip and resurrected a bricked box.

The tutorials over the net are a mess and never include the needed files. I've posted in the classifieds - hopefully someone will sort me out.

Hi it can be and has been done by many members here..
Most sent motherboard back to seller to replace flash chip but there are a few that have done it themselves.
I tried but naffed it up because I did not research it enough..it's really fairly easy to do as long as you have the tools etc
There are on here a few tutorials somewhere including video.
I would send it back to seller or find someone who can do it properly for you..

I have replaced my chip on my clone and it then flashed with a clone safe image using a usb as normal and it worked perfectly this was supplied by the chinese seller ans I am sure quite a few people on here have also repaired theirs so you have not read enough
why does someone not just put info into one post instead of giving silly replies like.....my m8 done it ....someones done it you haven't read enough...I got chip from supplier in china... my box is working great since I put a new chip in .....and so on and on and on and on

Because the truth is you have not read enough when you have a new chip fitted you just flash it with a clone safe image and your box will work perfectly

No just get a new flash chip and replace it or pay someone to do it if you are not capable of doing it your self then download a clone safe image from here how much more simple can I make it . If you cannot understand you should not be messing with images ,after all you brought this on your self by updating

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

No just get a new flash chip and replace it or pay someone to do it if you are not capable of doing it your self then download a clone safe image from here how much more simple can I make it . If you cannot understand you should not be messing with images ,after all you brought this on your self by updating

if myself and a lot of other people on this site knew where to get the chips from we would ALL be posting usefull information as to how our repairs were doing. also helping each other in a constructive way ......all we are asking is the name of the chip and the suppliers name as for not being capable of doing it ourselves I think you are very misguided there...and bringing it on ourselves .....tut ..tut..tut realy

No you would all be wingeing because you still cannot look on the site where they sell these clone boxes or contact the seller for replacement chips like the many people on here have done

So stop posting on here and use the internet to search for solo2 flash chip

hi. the touch sensitive power button my solo2' s left of the front panel not working. This button is required to install the device. and I can not do it. In this case, what can i do? Does anyone know this? front board may be defective?

root@vusolo2:~# cat /proc/mtd
dev: size erasesize name
mtd0: 0e100000 00020000 "rootfs"
mtd1: 0e100000 00020000 "rootfs(redundant)"
mtd2: 00700000 00020000 "kernel"
mtd3: 00100000 00020000 "mac"
mtd4: 0d6d2000 0001f000 "rootfs"

hi. the touch sensitive power button my solo2' s left of the front panel not working. This button is required to install the device. and I can not do it. In this case, what can i do? Does anyone know this? front board may be defective?

Did you ever find the problem with this and fix it ?

hello what programmer need to put TOSHIBA J93687
Taiwan 13429AE3
TC58NVG1S3ETA00??

Back