Taxi fares

Status
Not open for further replies.
dazza, thanks for your first post there a few mins ago, but your also missing the point, iam not here to discuss just how much it costs to live life as mr taxi driver, iam here saying i think its an utter joke that a guy makes about 14quid profit on a 10 miles journey, its rediculous, i couldnt give a toss on how much it costs for the drivers radio etc etc, i got the same taxi firm, same journey and all about 1 year ago and the prices were averaging between about 8 to 11quid, 12 at the very most, now iam a driver myself and i know that petrol has went up, but not that much that the bill went up suddenly by between about 7 to 4quid, no chance, no way, i even called the office and the fat controller says yes the prices have just went up over the past few days, i says "up", ffs, lol, i says well explain the difference in fares then from the previous prices and why, hehhehehe, she simple couldnt, her response was to say "get a job as a taxi driver then and start raking in the cash".
Needless to say, i will use other taxi firms instead.

actually, i find it nearly as cheap nowdays to just get a hackney, so i may even start doing that, safer cars too.

BUT HE DONT MAKE £14 PROFIT FFS !!!! he prob earned £7 MAX out of that fare !

BUT HE DONT MAKE £14 PROFIT FFS !!!! he prob earned £7 MAX out of that fare !

ohhh really, so if a fare is 3quid the driver only makes about 1quid profit ??? away and dont talk garbage man, lol.

as i says before, when was the last time you seen a poor taxi driver, the fookers are dripping with money, all of them, i have several friends on both devides, hackney and privates, they all have great house's, all paid for of course, private car for the wife and kids etc, holidays at least maybe 5 times a year, need i go on ???

The foookers are at it and thats all there is about it, you all know it, youz are just trying to pick a fight with me now and forgetting about the fact that you hated every minute of being robbed last time you took that taxi journey, arent youz, tell the truth now ?

Right take that into consideration, the prices you had last year, if they had not had a price increase in say 5 years then yes at times they do have to put an increase at some point. Unfortunately for the public they see it as all in one go.

Now when you go to work you expect a pay rise every few years yeah?

If you get no pay rise over a 5 year period do you get upset in yoru place of work? After all the cost of living goes up, the taxes have increased, etc, etc.

Taxi drivers are Governed via their respected councils (Your rant is private hire which is different but believe me, what you got was a cheap fare mate, trust me I know!!!).

So now look back on the taxi companies themselves, they cant't overcharge or alter their prices until their local council lets them, how hard do you think that is for the person trying to run a business being told when and and what time they shall increase their prices, considering they are being robbed via the persons who Govern them? At the end of the day, they have to live with and absorb increasing costs and they have no power whatsoever at to when they can incrase their fares, it is all down to the council!!

|If you have a problem with your particular hire firm be it private or hackney then take it up with the council as these set the tariffs, not for private but the council set their rates, and trust me mate, your original rant for a private hire was a fantastic price!!

Right take that into consideration, the prices you had last year, if they had not had a price increase in say 5 years then yes at times they do have to put an increase at some point. Unfortunately for the public they see it as all in one go.

Now when you go to work you expect a pay rise every few years yeah?

If you get no pay rise over a 5 year period do you get upset in yoru place of work? After all the cost of living goes up, the taxes have increased, etc, etc.

Taxi drivers are Governed via their respected councils (Your rant is private hire which is different but believe me, what you got was a cheap fare mate, trust me I know!!!).

So now look back on the taxi companies themselves, they cant't overcharge or alter their prices until their local council lets them, how hard do you think that is for the person trying to run a business being told when and and what time they shall increase their prices, considering they are being robbed via the persons who Govern them? At the end of the day, they have to live with and absorb increasing costs and they have no power whatsoever at to when they can incrase their fares, it is all down to the council!!

|If you have a problem with your particular hire firm be it private or hackney then take it up with the council as these set the tariffs, not for private but the council set their rates, and trust me mate, your original rant for a private hire was a fantastic price!!

no, i dont trust you, lol, i trust no one.

and i dont agree, nomatter how much you try and make it look good it doesnt change my mind.
I will proove a point within days, i will use another firm and i can bet that i get the fare at 12quid at most.
and from your avatar thing there i can see your from england, the private taxi's here in glasgow aint nowhere as expensive as in england, ive been down there and the prices were just gobsmacking and that was years ago, so your probably basing it on that too when you shouldnt.

Ok mate every council has thier own prices. And I do live in England yes, but I live in the North East where everywhere is supposodely cheaper than the South, but it does not seem to work out like that.

I will apologise for my outburst over the bus ticket then, as from where I live a £3 ticket for a day is a childrens ticket.

So put that into perspective, you lot up there have one heck of a cheap life.

It costs me £3.20 on a bus to travel 6 miles to work. And obviously £3.20 back. A day ticket costs £6.

So you seem to have it better than the rest oif us, which is cool. Just do not gloat about prices next time you get a fucking bargain!!!

because we have or should i say "had" decent sensible prices here doesnt mean iam going to bend over and let them shaft me right up the azz and pump up the prices just like that, no chance.

as i says earlier, i will proove my point in days, well maybe weeks when i get another taxi firm to take me to same place and it will be cheaper.

iam glad you like our prices up here so much, you should come and join us instead of being raped everyday with the prices down there, thats whats happening, and england are trying to rape us scots too like they have done for years taking all the revenue from "our" oil, not yours, "ours", that also makes me mad, but thats for another rant that i may begin in a minute if i can get my wife to peddle this fookin bike faster to generate some electricity.

and Digicol, i thought i should remember you about this for lots of your previous comments etc >>>

* Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.

* Personal attacks will not be tolerated and members will either be banned or warned depending on the admin decision.

so be carefull, you may offend some people the wrong way, infact i know you have as ive already had people pm me and say.

@digicol your comment:
Your a piece of scum that leeches from us genuine tax paying peeps.

We pay for your car, you get your car for free on disability

i hope that is not aimed at all disabled members on here, i worked for 23 yrs not even claimed dole so i paid tax but due to an accident at work i am now disabled. we dont all leech.

Now they come out of the woodwork.

If you have a problem with my attitude mate take it one side, we will sort it out in antoher thread.

But for the record of course I don't think that, you are taking a sentence from a paragraph which in turn is from a situation that is over X** feeds long, so if you want to exploit that fact in public then go for it.

I love the disabled, in fact I sent a fucking letter to person on here for free (yes for free to the recipient as I sent it from my own pocket) and I sent it first class and asked for the change to be put into the "blind" box, and yes, believe me if you don't mate, but I fucking well did, so do not ever question my ethnic principles over a rant!!!

Now they come out of the woodwork.

If you have a problem with my attitude mate take it one side, we will sort it out in antoher thread.

But for the record of course I don't think that, you are taking a sentence from a paragraph which in turn is from a situation that is over X** feeds long, so if you want to exploit that fact in public then go for it.

I love the disabled, in fact I sent a fucking letter to person on here for free (yes for free to the recipient as I sent it from my own pocket) and I sent it first class and asked for the change to be put into the "blind" box, and yes, believe me if you don't mate, but I fucking well did, so do not ever question my ethnic principles over a rant!!!

principles, where are they and why say what you says before anyway as that last guy says ??? you brought up family, jail, dla etc with me, so just where are your principles mr politically correct man ?

@digicol your comment:

i hope that is not aimed at all disabled members on here, i worked for 23 yrs not even claimed dole so i paid tax but due to an accident at work i am now disabled. we dont all leech.

Also, no I do not think that, ffs, we all need the system from time to time, and the true genuine disabled are perfect, if you read through the whole thread then read the pricks other threads then you will realise that I think he is milking the system.

But I imagine you just saw my post and jumped in and had your say yeah?

the post might of been x number of pages back but when you come on here and read it late like i have then you have to say something.

you said the disabled get a free car, its not free as the cost of it is taken from our benifit, i was made disabled through no fault of my own, i wish i could work but now i have to support my family on what benifits i can get.

i get so angry at the fit and abled that moan about what benifits the disabled get, we have to fight for what we get because of the many that conned the system in the past.

Mac I am all for the disabled mate, maybe what you have read ealrier will put me in a different light in your your eyes to the person that I actually am.

If you knew me you would realise I am all for the disabled, I will put myself out to help out, I drove taxis for 6 years and not once was I trained to help disabled people, but I soon learned how to help them, both inside and outside of their homes. And I also learned that a disability is also more of an ability once you get used to it!! My old pool team captain was a disabled chap, he broke his back mountain climbing when I was just a child, yet he has pushed and pushed and he actually wont he weakest link in the year 2000 maybe 2001 or so. Some of you may remember him, a guy in a wheelchair form the North East called Davy winning The Weakest Link?

Please don't take me for what is said in this thread, and for the record I really did give my change to the blind on todays post.

This whole thread is now getting out of order.

I still stand by my rights, but if others are gettign involved then go for it.

But I am backing off.

iam getting a bit sick of the abuse directly at me from "DIGICOL", like this >>>

Also, no I do not think that, ffs, we all need the system from time to time, and the true genuine disabled are perfect, if you read through the whole thread then read the pricks other threads then you will realise that I think he is milking the system.

But I imagine you just saw my post and jumped in and had your say yeah?

he keeps calling me a prick , thats not the only post hes says that, unless of course he has also edited them too, ilmfao.

and this one calling me a nob >>

My principle is that your a nob.

i dont know what a nob means in england but it certainly is very insulting in scotland, same as a prick or a ******, thats the same kinda idea.

So either take back all your remarks mate (no mate of mines, ffs), or i shall be asking for your removal, simple as that, that enough for you ?

you should start a rant about this rant and maybe rant about leeching social security punters and thier familys and people in jail and disabled people etc too, just a thought.

@ digicol my name is malc not mac but an easy spelling mistake lol.

@ slasher my brother is a taxi driver, he is loaded, he made enough in 1 week to buy his 4 kids 2 laptops, a pc and a playstation 3 ffs i wished i could of spent that sort of money on my 2 boys when i was working

And you keep going on about my edits, ffs, I was about to edit that one due to the spelling mistakes.

But I thought it best not to a the last moment, it will only give you more fire power over fiuck all.

And yes I edited this fucker also becuae I wrote lat instead of last!!!!

You are a prick, your a nob and a fucking moron and if I lived close to you I would personally kick the **** out of your father for letting you online so late at night. Then upon finding out that your old enough I would walk down your house and kick the **** out of you.

I am not going to stand back and say I like you because I don't, you a nob, a complete tool, a clueless prick.

Sorry all, but I just have to say what I feel on this one.

I know I am out of order and I expect a ban, as would the senior members, but your just a nob who deserves a smack around the head, your a racist mother fucking heap of scum.

You have the nerve to slag the English off out of the blue? Wake up mate. I love the Scots, your just a racist twat and I really do want to smack you fucking face in!!!

ok admin, i think enoughs enough here or is it just me being too narrow minded ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back