Fifty Shades Of Grey

thomasjcat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If Fifty Shades Of Grey Was Written By A Man. #14 Is Priceless.

At the touch of her lips, it grew long and swollen. I sighed as she squeezed and pulled expertly. It was the best balloon giraffe I'd seen.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) October 7, 2013

Staring at her naked body, I asked what she wanted. She told me to go for something between a smack and a stroke. So I went for a smoke.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) November 26, 2012

'How do you feel about using toys in the bedroom?' she asked. 'Fine,' I said, 'But I can't see how we're going to fit a Scalextric in here.'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) February 8, 2014

Her body tensed and quivered as she felt wave after wave flow through it. I probably should've told her about the new electric fence.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) January 15, 2014

As I lay there on the floor, my naked body covered in treacle and whipped cream, I heard those inevitable words . . . 'Clean up on aisle 3.'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) January 15, 2014

'Are you ready to be tortured in a way only a woman can torture a man?' she asked. I nodded nervously. 'OK' she said and ate half my chips.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) April 5, 2014

Frantically I tore off her dress, bra and knickers. My heart was racing but I just managed to close the wardrobe door before she got home.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) March 23, 2014

'Hurt me!' she begged, leaning over the dining table expectantly. 'OK,' I replied, 'Your turkey's too dry and your sprouts are overcooked.'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) December 14, 2013

She leant over the kitchen table. 'Smack that bottom,' she squealed, 'Smack it hard!' 'I am,' I said, 'But the ketchup just won't come out.'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) November 24, 2013

She wanted to try phone sex so I pretended to be an IT support guy. It turned her on. Then it turned her off. Then it turned her on again.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) October 24, 2013

They asked me to smear their naked bodies with the produce from my herb garden but I just couldn't do it. Too many women, not enough thyme.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) January 18, 2014

'I'm your slave,' she said breathlessly, 'Make me feel completely helpless and worthless.' So I locked her in the shed and went to the pub.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) April 29, 2013

Her body trembled and shook.'I can't wait any longer, do it now!' she cried. 'OK,' I said and got the winter duvet from the closet.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) October 4, 2013

'Harder!' she cried, gripping the workbench even tighter, 'Harder!' 'Alright,' I said, 'What's the gross national product of Nicaragua?'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) April 21, 2013

'Hurt me!' she cried, pressing her body up against the shed wall. 'Alright,' I said. 'You're a terrible cook and I fancy your sister.'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) April 11, 2013

'Stick it right up there,' she said, 'I want to remember this!' I did, then I patted it firmly. You can't be too careful with Post-it notes.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) April 1, 2013

My tongue flicked in and out, in and out, faster and faster until she was completely helpless. No woman can resist a good lizard impression.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) October 21, 2012

'I'm a bad girl,' she whispered, 'Punish me in a way only a real man can!' 'Alright,' I said and left my wet towels on the bathroom floor.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) March 14, 2014

'I want it now against this wall!' she ordered, 'And keep it up as long as possible.' 'Don't worry,' I said, 'I know how to put up a shelf.'
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) October 8, 2012

As we sat in the dark restaurant, she stroked my thigh and said 'I want to see your hardness.' 'Alright,' I replied, and punched the waiter.
— Fifty Sheds of Grey (@50ShedsofGrey) January 20, 2013

When my missus gets a vibrator out, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when I order a 240-volt Binford ****Master Pro 5000 blow-up latex doll With 6-speed pulsating vagina, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built-in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, I'm called a pervert.

What's that all about?

The missus bought a Paperback,
down Shepton Mallet way,
I had a look inside her bag;...
T'was "Fifty Shades of Grey".

Well I just left her to it,
And at ten I went to bed.
An hour later she appeared;
The sight filled me with dread.

In her left hand she held a rope;
And in her right a whip!
She threw them down upon the floor,
And then began to strip.

Well fifty years or so ago;
I might have had a peek;
But Mabel hasn't weathered well;
She's eighty four next week!!

Watching Mabel bump and grind;
Could not have been much grimmer.
And things then went from bad to worse;
She toppled off her Zimmer!

She struggled back upon her feet;
A couple minutes later;
She put her teeth back in and said
"I am a dominator!!"

Now if you knew our Mabel,
You'd see just why I spluttered,
I'd spent two months in traction
For the last complaint I'd uttered.

She stood there nude and naked
Bent forward just a bit
I went to hold her, sensual like
and stood on her left tit!

Mabel screamed, her teeth shot out;
My God what had I done!
She moaned and groaned then shouted out:
"Step on the other one!!"

Well readers, I can tell no more;
Of what occurred that day.
Suffice to say my jet black hair,
Turned fifty shades of grey!!

If I want to see 50 shades of grey all I have to do is look down in the shower. :(

Back