Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Switching BB Providers

Remember to be back on the phone to them next year. :)
I will most definely be back on the phone next year. I signed up for the Topcashback site you gave the link for but my registration didnt clear quick enough to make use of the offer you recommended but always useful for the future.

Ring virgin cancel your contract and tell them the reason is because the price has become to expensive, and you have found that talktalk are doing, bb and line rental for £18.50, which they are. Within a week you will get a call from virgin retentions offering you a better deal.

P.s.

I've just had a letter telling me they are increasing the price be £3.90 a month in February, so I'll be cancelling as well.

Make sure when you take out your new 12 month contract that there will no increase in February.

I just rang up to cancel and they didn't offer me anything so I will need another provider.

Does anyone know who I can switch to and still use my kryptview box?

I just rang up to cancel and they didn't offer me anything so I will need another provider.

Does anyone know who I can switch to and still use my kryptview box?

If I were you I would wait a few days, if you have cancelled normally retentions will ring within a few days, maybe within the week if they can't get in touch with you, then give them it costs to much blurb. It is retentions you will need to speak to, not the cancellation line person.

Also sly and talk,talk are doing 12 month broadband free when you pay for line rental, which is about £16.50 a month I think, so maybe a good point to bring up.

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg
heres what im paying was getting a £23 loyality discount but the feckers stopped it last month been with them f**k knows how long
any ides what i could haggle them down to ?

I think sometimes it pays to look up how much it would cost you elsewhere and qouting it to them so they realise you are serious about moving if you do not get a good deal. I paid my line rental for the year in one go so that they would give me discount on the line rental and then it came down to about £13.93 a month with the loayaly discounts they added to the package.

Back