Virgin Media - What deals you got? 2022

Changed my mind, that's a crap offer.

Just got a call back, £26 for 1gig, price fixed (not subject to price increase in April) for 18 months.
Wow...that's great cheaper then what I got at £30...

All I can think of it to call them and ask WTF is the problem if you can bear that.

I’m surprised, log into your account, near the bottom left it says “upgrade package” you click on find out more – it then shows what services you have, click on the arrow on the right next to where it says BB speed (for example), it then details the upgrades and prices.

Let us know.

If I go into my account I get the following screenshot..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713_144224_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_144224_Chrome.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230713_144245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_144245_Chrome.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 12
I just resigned for 18 months, 125 and phone for 18. However I don't like these new changes to the contract that allows 3.9% increase in April with no get out. The fella I spoke with said Ofcom have allowed the change to bring internet companies in line with the way Mobile phone companies work their contracts.

I just resigned for 18 months, 125 and phone for 18. However I don't like these new changes to the contract that allows 3.9% increase in April with no get out. The fella I spoke with said Ofcom have allowed the change to bring internet companies in line with the way Mobile phone companies work their contracts.
What monthly payment did you agree to if you don’t mind me asking.

I will add that I had too reject £23 I was offered yesterday when I canceled, and 18 is still £3 more than last year when I was paying 15. I think that made retentions happy and apart from the April increase I'm satisfied, I also mentioned that vodaphone where doing a £19.25 deal with a voucher.

I will add that I had too reject £23 I was offered yesterday when I canceled, and 18 is still £3 more than last year when I was paying 15. I think that made retentions happy and apart from the April increase I'm satisfied, I also mentioned that vodaphone were doing a £19.25 deal with a voucher.
You probably already know but If you get a sim deal from O2, virgin will double you internet speed.
I think the deal you got is decent tbh.

Virgin Media O2 to cut jobs....

Mobile operator Virgin Media O2 is to slash up to 2,000 UK jobs, or 12% of its total workforce, by the end of this year.
The figure includes 800 role reductions that were already announced, the BBC understands.
A company spokesperson acknowledged that any period of change "can be difficult".
It comes after its rivals BT and Vodafone both announced in May that they were also cutting jobs.

Read HERE

That's the already poor customer service expected to get even worse 😕

Anyone got a new number as just found out that our bill has gone up to £112!!!
Further to this, have cancelled VM & gone with this company, http://www.onestream.co.uk/?utm_med...m_source=trustpilot&utm_campaign=domain_click seem waiting on being installed. only thin is you have to pay a monthly bill for there router but they do say you can buy your own one, am signed up to the Hyperstream Full Fibre 1000 was wondering if anyone got any good recommendations for a router please?

only thin is you have to pay a monthly bill for there router

Same as virgin the router is never yours

How much would you save if you got your own one ??

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back