Routers Super hub 2

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a superhub 2 from a friend that got two sent out, so I took the spare, I alredy have the superhub 1 with 30mb, is it worth an upgrade to the new hub or should I just leave it

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Wireless seems more reliable (stronger signal maybe?) for me.
HH.

Will I need to phone up to connect it

I did a self-activation using
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
but had some issues during setup & ended up phoning them. There were instructions in the box it arrived in though.
HH.

I doubt they will activate it.

Virgin don't sell their hardware, only lease the stuff, so the hub is technically still theirs...

No harm in asking them right enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll phone and see about it, i wasn't sure as I knew about the lease thing

I phoned them to hook it up, and they wont do it saying I shoulnt have it its paired to my friends network or something is here a way to hook it up myself

No there isn't . The only way you would get a superhub 2 out of them is if there is something wrong with your superhub. And only if your lucky and the service tech who attends has one on his van.

I got 1 of them for £10 it will come on tues will I sell the outher 1 or send it back

Where from? Virgin? If you get it from anywhere else other than virgin it won't work. They have to activate it and won't activate one that is linked with somone else's account

Thoght that, I'll just send this back to them, and set the 1 up I orderd today
Thanks

The MAC address has to be assigned to your account. If its from someone else then they ask how you have it etc...
I upgraded and as someone else said the WIFI is much much stronger and faster so if you have weak spots in your house it make get rid of those for you.

Back