Sunray DM800SE Clone First Impressions

I wonder who has similar problem with sun800se. I am using external usb hdd, external usb dvb-t and installed internal sata hdd. Internal hdd is found, but it does not work when mounted, just gives clattering sound, it looks like not enough power... I had similar problem in another receiver when power connection was loose... Wonder is it harware related or software... Hav not tested yet with another image. Now I am using Openee image

gsmtech,
Could you please PM me the supplier details?

many Thanks in advance

Could I get supplier info as well please.

The 2 people I've used are Yaoxin (Tony, David or Peter) and L&W Industry (Ruby). So get yourself onto aliexpress and do some searching :)

Digi247's link takes you to the place where the guys got theirs from but if anyone still somehow misses the link feel free to pm me and I can tell you :)

i too have the SUN800HDSE with Nemesis 2.5 image and can confirm that that extra 100mhz processor does make a difference regarding stability & zap speed over the 300mhz 800hd ver: all in all i am very pleased with this box.

Hi,
Just received and setup my SUN800HDSE with dream ellite 3.0 however I'm getting nothing on ESPN HD, SYFY HD, DISCOVERY HD and it will not look at Hispasat channels either?
I have a clone 800hd and an original that works fine so the systems OK. Any recommendations guys or does the box need to go back, I bought the box from mixeshop through
yaoxin who I bough my first clone direct from. Any advise would be greatly received.
Best Regards
Alan

I am looking at ordering a sunray but im unsure about all the diffrent models (see bellow i count 9)
im only going to use it with 28e sky

1/ oem sunray 800se D6 version bl84,Gemi5.1 (black or white)
2/ 800se-c cable version (black or white) with logo D6 version
3/ D6 version hot selling 800se with original logo package (color black or white)
4/ NEW ! Sunray4 DM800 se SR4 triple tunner with wifi ,s/c/t in one, all working now
5/ 800se with ferrari sim card
6/ OEM sunray 800se cable D6 version
7/ M Version 800se 801A M tunner with software bl84 gemi5.1
8/ New! 800se with wifi , D6 version with logo
9/ WIFI internal 800se-C D6 version sim2.1 with Logo

Which one do i buy?
Also is there one with a dual tuner so you can watch one channel while recording another if you have a dual LNB dish?

thanks

I am looking at ordering a sunray but im unsure about all the diffrent models (see bellow i count 9)
im only going to use it with 28e sky
In that case forget about the triple tuner model as it has 1 for sat, one for cable and one for terrestrial so the other two tuners are useless for you and can only operate one at a time anyway :(

3/ D6 version hot selling 800se with original logo package (color black or white)
I have this model and I cant fault it :)

Which one do i buy?
Personally, I'd get the one I bought but its up to you

Also is there one with a dual tuner so you can watch one channel while recording another if you have a dual LNB dish?

No.

Your welcome :p

lol

i really do mean thanks

also does the:

have the newerest revision tuner the one thats better for HD?

the dm800se dont have tuner issues, the dm800se with front usb and mini flash at back is latest revision, doesnt matter if its sunray branded its just to pass customs, also might as well get the dm800se wifi version not much extra

lol

i really do mean thanks

also does the:

have the newerest revision tuner the one thats better for HD?

It was the original dm800 that had problems with the tuner mate not this box :)

I have ordered:

any advice on the best image for this box?

Hi all,
Been reading up on these for the past couple of weeks. Coming from cable and just had a fixed dish installed. Have taken the plunge and ordered the sunray D6 Branded version. The Dreambox branded version was showing up as only white available and I wanted black.

iv just got mine today probably from the same place you ordered from and its a cracking little box, much quicker than the 800hd for zapping and moving around the menu's, so far so good, only took 5 days to come too from hong kong, still got to set my vu duo up but 800se all sorted.. i 1st went with dreamelite 3.0 and iv now made a backup of it with all settings and such so now i can have a mess about with a few other images!

I have ordered:

any advice on the best image for this box?

people have different preferences but as long as the image is stable, you cant go far wrong with any. Personally im using dbuk 2.1.2 which is great but im also a fan of this sites very own digitalworldz image which also works very well :)

let us know when the box arrives and we can help you set it up :)

Back