Striker Henry 'to join Barcelona'

we all knew it was coming this summer, worst kept secret in my opinion. Titi was a great player, but I will never forgive or forget the sight of him banging the floor when first Reyes did not pass to him two seasons ago and him doing the same thing to RVP last season great role model/captain there RVP crawled up his arse for the rest of the game.
So thanks for the memories Titi now go barca and warm the stands like you have for us for the last two seasons
BM

considering that shevchenko is 30 and sold for 30 mill. henry sold for only 16 mill is the dumbest thing arsenal have ever done. they should have just said to henry you want to go fine as long as barca pay 25 mill.

and the clauses

for example if he plays 100 games for barca we could get another 10 million ?

see you dont know the actual figures and what is involved wenger for one aint an idiot we all know that im sure he will make sure there is a good deal involved

as i said i have watched henry give dagger looks to players that did not do it his way i think its a good thing because it will allow the younger players to express themselfs

i wish him all the best because he has been an incredible player for arsenal maybe our best ever but sometimes people need to move on

read the article in the mirror and i cannot believe it actually fits in with what most gooners that i know think

LINK - http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/sport/football/2007/06/24/wenger-the-deal-king-98487-19348034/

could not believe a sensible story from a big paper and not linking us with every player that has boots lol

do u blame him boring boring arsenal got to be the most placid fans boring boring boring most boring team in the world seen more excitment at sunderland lol its beyond belive how arsenal keep any players at all there just so boring boring boring

boring boring dull boring dull

arsenal best seasons were when henry was at his peak. they stayed 49 games unbeaten and played amazing football. Without Henry that would never of happened in my view. he is a world class player and Arsenal will definatly miss him. Its probably what they have been missing over the last two seasons.

Henry is probably the most unselfish striker i have seen over the years. he use to get many assists aswell as goals!!

All you Arsenal fans should wish him well and hope he enjoys himself at barcelona. thats the least you can do to thanks him for the successes he has helped deliver arsenal over the last decade!

aresnal boring??? wizard id love to know who u support and im not a aresnal fan..

she supports newcastle and its only that the papers have said we are stealing your two players that she thinks we are boring lol, and its all paper talk anyway.

no one could ever call us boring we created more goal scoring chances than any other team last season fook that must be boring watching chance after chance, we raised the bar in the premiership for free flowing one touch football and you call us boring lmfao, female lizard you should go back to knitting and leave the footie to us guys PMSL.

i will give you the fans are very boring but they are used to football erved on the plate not needing to do nothing but watch

when i used to goto games and it was all standing (and i was young) the team back then was boring but the fans was anything but boring....

anyway everyrone knows that arsenal aint boring just a little over ellaborate if anything at times!

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
lol.. should have guessed 9woman0 no offence every1 is entitled to their opinon i guess.. Arsenal probably played the best attractive football to watch for the fans... now that henry has gone may be that will change i dont no as you did play to suit his style of play...but if i was an aresnal fan i would be worried of wenger going now..and then fabreags..etc... as he only has 1 season left and not signed a contract...i think its bye bye for wenger to be honest...now you should be worried if he goes.....

Watching Barca next season will be sublime.

considering that shevchenko is 30 and sold for 30 mill. henry sold for only 16 mill is the dumbest thing arsenal have ever done. they should have just said to henry you want to go fine as long as barca pay 25 mill.

Sheva price tag was high because chelsea were involved........

Watching Barca next season will be sublime.

i dont know as they have 2 many of the same type of players in attack where would henry fit into the squad.....1 of them will get sold or relegated to the bench....unless Henry is to be a bit part player.......or if ETO is on his way out maybe?

do u blame him boring boring arsenal got to be the most placid fans boring boring boring most boring team in the world seen more excitment at sunderland lol its beyond belive how arsenal keep any players at all there just so boring boring boring

boring boring dull boring dull

????? what games were you watching.....the stigma of boring arsenal was well over a decade ago......they are far from boring.......some of the best goals, team play, build up have come from arsenal!!!

this thread has more posts than the liverpool and the man utd thread lol which have been here a few weeks lol must be interesting news

only cos its about a star player.....
and im sure deep down apart from the gunners fans we are all glad he has
gone....lol
can hurt us any more apart from when its agenst barcalona..........

yeah lol i agree he cant hurt you no more lmao

you upset there is more posts in here than in your man u thread lmao ;)

no seriously he is a loss to prem and the likes of ruud, beckham, all leaving say that the spanish league is better than ours which is a shame.

me im in the middle with a bit more towards being pleased because his bad influence wont be there anymore but i also know we will miss his class, skill, scoring and will have to work out a new way to score goals ;)

but will be very happy looking at the squad doing things as a team and not the henry way as it was always done.

Regards
Mickie D

me upset no no no,dont do upset...
as for post i think that all the gunners will hit with out the french man....lol
have to say he did like to a moan and have it his way or f all,now we can see wot he is like at baca him and ronaldeno will get on well both think its their team and evry one plays for then..........
and poor eto will be stuck in the middile lol.......
can see reyes comeing back,i still think he a very good player and now henrys gone got to be good for yous.......

Now henry is gone where do you think our goals will come from?

still have players that can score goals for yous.......
willcot, vp,farbagas,and reyes if and when he come back,
that just the young buds,then who ever thay get for the 16mill from terry henry......venger can make some good players with that kind of money, plenty of time left for transfers.....

Back