Streaming.

although i dont stream ive got a live stream channel which has a couple of dvds uploaded to and plays over

sorry to anyone trying to watch my stream today as i was having a few problems.
i forgot vlc was set for streaming from lappy to dreambox ,but sorted now.

I'd be happy to stream but i currently only have a standard sky box :( used to do it with the dreamie 500c though

Not unless there is a way to somehow stream what is being played on sky player? that way i could stream footie etc.

JTH and V14 I have added some features to the stream pages that only you guys SHOULD be able to see lol ;)

You will need to click on your screen - via the link on the side of the player and it will give you some nice information telling you what screen you are using, your current password (if I added it for you).

I am writing the forms now so that it will allow you to change your information aswell.

Let me know guys if you see this and if it is working right... remember its beta lads and I will need to update it more tonight so expect white screens lol while I am working.

@jamesyboyjim

Hi there mate I do not know about sky player etc... but I think if you had a capture card it would work.

Regards
Mickie

john can you see the new bits mate ???

The submission bits are not working yet :(

I am just in the middle of coding the database insert (replace) codes to allow you to store your information on the page.

Let me know if its working for you guys please

Mickie

I am just in the middle of coding the database insert (replace) codes to allow you to store your information on the page.

Mickie

i thought i posted lol
yes m8 i can see the password and stuff m8
paul k nearly up and running also

I am going to make another page tonight for members to upload there streams.

I want to be able to let members have there own page for streaming anything not just justintv.

I will need the embed code from other sites to make it work.

But I know other members cannot see anything, but for jth, v14 and myself there is complete new section under the stream where it tells them all there information and allows them to change there stream id, tittle of what they are showing, small description of what they are streaming and also enter a password... that will be only visible to members (not yet done lol).

I think we need to make a tutorial for members as well, to give them an idea of how to setup a stream and what is involved.

Regards
Mickie

Mickie

I can see username and password mickie.

Anybody streaming either of the games tonight? Missus is watching some crap on TV...

Nowt for me either on Screen 3 mate.
HH.

Back