starview file help>>

jimbo0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

ive updated my starview with crypstar v1.4 from the downloads section, and turned EMU on in hidden menu.

but my system info says apl ver 4.400_E
api ver 7.0
june 2007

this cant be right surely? im getting FTA but no premium..

can anybody help?

thanks

jim

the version info is fine..

do a factory reset..

a fresh scan

restart

then go the menu and hidden menu and EMU on and you are sorted..

let us know how you get on..

flash your box with an older version of the firmware first, the flash it with crypstar again, should do the trick!!

june 2007 is a old file im still changing some freinds satrviews manually ? i havent even tried the fix yet

let me know how you get on but i give up on these boxes months ago

june 2007 is a old file im still changing some freinds satrviews manually ? i havent even tried the fix yet

let me know how you get on but i give up on these boxes months ago

thanks guys,
wont have a chance to try till tomorrow but will post results.

jim

thanks guys,
wont have a chance to try till tomorrow but will post results.

jim

well ive tried everything, reflashed, reset factory default andeven manually put latest key in,
the only premium chanel i can get to work is setanta2. i have set emu to on in secret menu

when i went to key settings they hadnt auto updated, even after manually putting latest key in its still not having any

im lost

jim

well ive tried everything, reflashed, reset factory default andeven manually put latest key in,
the only premium chanel i can get to work is setanta2. i have set emu to on in secret menu

when i went to key settings they hadnt auto updated, even after manually putting latest key in its still not having any

im lost

jim

When the Cryptstar fix was released it was just a 4.00 version modified in a rush. Thats why it still show the old version.

If you are getting Sultana 2 the key must be correct.

Have you deleted all channels or Factory Reset and Scanned on the correct provider?

When the Cryptstar fix was released it was just a 4.00 version modified in a rush. Thats why it still show the old version.

If you are getting Sultana 2 the key must be correct.

Have you deleted all channels or Factory Reset and Scanned on the correct provider?

yes done factory reset and re scanned, do you think leaving on standby overnight will help update?

strange that im getting some pay chanels but not all, theryre on the scan, just say bad or scrambled chanel.

jim

make sure you scan for the correct provider for your area, have you got a good signal??

Funny that
I have a sh*tview and i have had this problem for ages but because it is a secondary box i never bothered.
I use my normal vm box instead get better picture quality and all channels.
But would be very interested to know if there is a cure for it.
My opinion is the sh&tview is crap anyway and should be sent to Jeremy Clarkson for Blowing Up.
Bit like an old Skoda or Lada

Back