SS1, SS3 & SS extra missing

devilredray

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All, just put on my eurovox on and Sky sports1, 3 & extra are missing saying no signal... anyone else having same problem and any suggestions please?

try doing a rescan to see if they come back

thanks, have tried and trying various rescans and still not appearing tho have now got sky sports 4!!! as well as ss2..

Hiya, Im in Middlesbrough too and got the same issue with my DW800, wonder if its something to do with preparing us for the switchover to N3. I tried scanning to no avail also....

Try enterinf Frequency 163.000

Last edited:
its the same here in bolton, last week after patching a sv4 usb for somebody after a factory reset i did a scan and for the first 3 scans it totally missed ss1 and ss3 and also sky1 and 2 but they appeared when i took my bb off the splitter and used the direct feed for the channel scan. are you using a splitter if so remove it and set your box up with the direct single feed and try a scan to see if it works.

Just cleared my channel list and done a red button auto scan on a max blue and picked them all up fine again, now just to get rid of the 25 bbcs ect lol :(

i'm from boro, have the smoggies found a solution to this? as these channels are the reason i got it ! lol

and how would i manually enter a frequency?

im in boro on a 500c and lost sky sports and bbc channels!!!!

not looking good

did you do a quick scan, or a full kind of scan?
and did you change any frequencies at all?

hey i got a max v so is there a solution to fix the problem? do i have to do a scan again to find them?

wat scan did u do coz im not to good with these type of things so wat exactly did u do? thanks

Last edited:
Back