spoof lite-on to ms28 sammy

linzi

Inactive User
Reaction score
is there an easy way to spoof these drives or do you have to do it all manually ive seen a few posts on doing hitachi to sammy but not liteon

u need to get the key from the lite-on .. not easy .. ld send it to one of the lads on here , they can read it and send u the patched firmware and u can just right that to your sammy .. 25 quid will sent if u ask me .. ..

ive already got me keys of the lite-on done it yesterday

Im not gona spoon feed ya this but what ya need to do now is get a ms28 flash
read the drive or find one ...Then ya need ixtreme 1.4 patch the flash ..
Open it in tool box , insert the key and then spoof the drive ,All this is done in toolbox
then make a dos boot disk / stick with dosflash on and flash the patched flash with your key inserted onto the ms28 drive

so ya need toolbox , ixtreme 1.4 , and dosflash
All the nfo is on the forum and its pee easy can be done in no time

If ya get realy stuck ya can send me ya key as i keep patched/hacked/spoofed firmwares for all
drives on my Hd so all i need to do is open one and insert the key bar benq !!!

hi yeah ive tryed reading the new drive to get the firmware of it to patch then then flash with i xtreme but it says sam-ofw.bin does not exist do i have to read the new drive first or do i just create a file with the with the ixtreme with me keys and just flash

ive already got me keys of the lite-on done it yesterday

piss easy then , if u can do that u can spoof .. do as above in tooltox

l make a extreme boot maker disc (only need to do it once and u have it forever) spoof the ix14 file and iinsert it .. then boot into dos and write mtkflash w /m ix14-8x or 12 4 or 2 where the 8 is

Last edited by a moderator:
so do i need to read the firmware of the new drive ive got or do i just make one up cause it wont read it or is it cause im putting the serial of my console on it when trying to read a drive from another

Last edited:
so do i need to read the firmware of the new drive ive got or do i just make one up

you can just use a ms28 hacked firmware from the ixtreme 1.4 files.

use toolbox 48 as alot easier, open hacked ms28 and then enter key into it then click tools and then spoof firmware, click on CUSTOM (requires inquiry bin) open your inquiry bin from your liteon.

save firmware and flash it to sammy now your done.

i made extreme boot maker opened up the hacked firmware and edited it with my keys then saved it back on to my pen drive went into dos and done the fsam but it says custom firware not tere aborting

Last edited:
i made extreme boot maker opened up the hacked firmware and edited it with my keys then saved it back on to my pen drive went into dos and done the fsam but it says custom firware not tere aborting

read above post carefully...

you need to spoof in toolbox 48

Also, its not been placed in the right directory and/or named wrong.

you can just use a ms28 hacked firmware from the ixtreme 1.4 files.

use toolbox 48 as alot easier, open hacked ms28 and then enter key into it then click tools and then spoof firmware, click on CUSTOM (requires inquiry bin) open your inquiry bin from your liteon.

save firmware and flash it to sammy now your done.

i done that and saved it back to my memory stick then tryed to flash but it says cfw not there

i done that and saved it back to my memory stick then tryed to flash but it says cfw not there

like oggy said you have just slung it on the usb stick and not into a folder
IE:

open backups, create a folder called 1234567 then enter that folder and create 12345

now save your hacked and spoofed firmware into the 12345 folder inside the 1234567 folder in the backups folder and rename it SAM-CFW

it will now flash your drive IF you enter this at dos prompt

fsam 1234567 12345

thats it

instea of the 12345 should i create it with my serial number

instea of the 12345 should i create it with my serial number

Use any number, what numbers you use relate to the fsam xxxxxxx xxxxx command you then use to flash.

Its nothing technical really, 16bit program

fsam xxxxxxx yyyyy

flash samsung using mtkflash with sam-cfw.bin found in xxxxxxx yyyyy

Thats all.

Use any number, what numbers you use relate to the fsam xxxxxxx xxxxx command you then use to flash.

Its nothing technical really, 16bit program

fsam xxxxxxx yyyyy

flash samsung using mtkflash with sam-cfw.bin found in xxxxxxx yyyyy

Thats all.

thanks my brain is now hurting lol.

thank you all so much and sorry about the headake i no im a pain lol ive added to your rep points to say thx

Linked:

You grasped that?

Linzi - working?

Back