sound out of 500c

khan

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

i have asked this question before and i hope someone could shed some light on the problem.
i have 500c connected thru my sound system and have to turn dream sound to almost max and also turn amp to compensate for it, and if i switch to another av input or tv chan the sound is very load have to run for the remote.

1. does any have a circuit diagram for sound side or know which component i.e circuit ref of the component that i can change/modify.

any help well appreciated and thank u in advance

regards

Sorry I don't have a circuit or a fix. But I agree with you the audio out on the dreambox is very low and a nuisance when you switch to other audio equipment and the sound is then loud enough to annoy the neighbors 10 doors down the street...

hi all

i have asked this question before and i hope someone could shed some light on the problem.
i have 500c connected thru my sound system and have to turn dream sound to almost max and also turn amp to compensate for it, and if i switch to another av input or tv chan the sound is very load have to run for the remote.

1. does any have a circuit diagram for sound side or know which component i.e circuit ref of the component that i can change/modify.

any help well appreciated and thank u in advance

regards

i agree too mate, and ive also posted about this issue before too, the sound on the dreambox is very low like you say, iam same as you, gotta turn everything up high then if i swap to another source like dvd for example i nearly get blown away cause everything is so loud, LOL, but ive grown to live with it and just make sure i remember to turn the sound down if i switch from the dream to something else.

It would be excellent though if we could get a technical diagram like you say, one that shows the can or whatever to turn up and down for sound, there "must" be something on the motherboard thats adjustable, gotta be man, with anything electrical like this theres usually always a way of turning something up/down from the motherboard.

Hope someone with knowledge can help :)

i guess maybe dream multimedia would maybe supply info on the diagrams, eh ??? there again, maybe not, lol..

I remember seeing a photo of a fix for this on one of these forums. There is a hardware mod that can be done, I have had a search but cant find the post, as it was some time ago.

Frenchman

I remember seeing a photo of a fix for this on one of these forums. There is a hardware mod that can be done, I have had a search but cant find the post, as it was some time ago.

Frenchman

awwww :( thats a pity man :( , if youve defo seen this fix before then surley someone else must have too ?????

Back