solo2 no scart output

Found this on another forum """" Quote ""World of Sat have replied to me saying it is not a hardware but a software problem on the last few Vix builds, told me to revert back to 715 build!!! Will let you know if it works. Un Quote!!!!!.. Guess its back to 715. wish now I had backed up my setting at that time.

Guys, I checked the output through a media player I have using RCA cables because it has no scart output and I have picture and audio, not getting anything from the VU+ with either RCA or Scart, I even connected the VU+ directly to the tv with RCA and changed the AV setting on the it, Nothing. I tried the fix Abu posted with no joy, looks like it will only output through HDMI. anyone any ideas apart from flashing an older build of VIX. thanks K.

Not the answer you want but could you for now til you sort it use a HDMI to scart converter to carry on what you want it to do...

flashed back to build 715, and all is perfect again. what a pain in the A***, I know the problem hasn't being fixed with build 729, I will back up 715 now and my settings and hope they sort it on the next build. K

flashed back to build 715, and all is perfect again. what a pain in the A***, I know the problem hasn't being fixed with build 729, I will back up 715 now and my settings and hope they sort it on the next build. K[/QUOTE

cheers for the info..glad you got to the problem

Hi all,
I was hoping for a solution to Linford's post.

Can anyone help what images that are recent, will enable scart output, if not please list those that do, where can I down load them. Will avswitch.zip work with all images, that do not automatically enable a scart output.

I am at present using openvix 3.0 builid 770 kernel 3.3.8

I would like to change over from HDMI TO SCART output at times then switch back again.

All help would be appreciated,

Tony C

High All,
With Black Hole 2.0.7.1.

I have noticed that the HDMI And SCART outputs are enabled at the same time, so you do not have to change any settings on the Solo 2, to use both, I have both cables connected to a tv and just need to change the t.v settings, it also works with a demodulator.

Regards,
Tony C

Back