VU+ Solo Solo Clone .. Which Image???

I also agree with the BlackHole image, there is a new version released, 2.10.0 in the downloads section with loads of updates

i have vu+solo clone red light is continuosly on wont allow to add new bootloader any help ?

I've not managed to flash another image on my box, nut now it boots up with a black screen, what image should i use

I've not managed to flash another image on my box, nut now it boots up with a black screen, what image should i use

You need to know the version before you flash it, ive explained in your other thread how you may find out what version you have.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could help or point me in the right direction, Have a vu solo which is currently saying tune failed. Was working perfectly find until yesterday then this, have tested everything on my vu duo and works find so im assuming its the box.

My pops bought it about 2 years ago for £125 so I'm assuming its a clone but no idea which and which firmware I need for it to try and update or if I should try anything else?
20150611_182516.jpg20150611_182718.jpg20150611_182727.jpg

If you need any other pics etc let me know any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could help or point me in the right direction, Have a vu solo which is currently saying tune failed. Was working perfectly find until yesterday then this, have tested everything on my vu duo and works find so im assuming its the box.

My pops bought it about 2 years ago for £125 so I'm assuming its a clone but no idea which and which firmware I need for it to try and update or if I should try anything else?
View attachment 89359View attachment 89360View attachment 89361

If you need any other pics etc let me know any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

You have a Ferrari clone

Try this image

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1273/

Last edited by a moderator:
With some V3.2 boxes they didn't have the proper update from factory on the security chip. If you load a V3 image and it dosnt work properly try a V2 version. It will have older drivers but you will find the box will boot quicker.

hi to all... i also just buy a vu solo pro from HK ... now i have a blackhole 2.0.7 image...how can i add cccam to that image??

Back