Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OpenVix Hades image

carefull m8, the Yorkshire terrier will be after you lmao (itll make a change from her spouting off at me i suppose :p)

Yes i know mate..got the sidekick now..mind you credit where its due @rossi2000 he makes a fine skin and bootlogos ....so thank you for them very smart.
sorry about the code..i signed the O.S.A 3 times in all and could face arrest.

Last edited by a moderator:
sidekick? lol

i was curious as to why you would make such a claim about something unless someone told you that, which is probably what happened?

anyhow, as you (or anyone else for that matter) cant show this code which is available on github, which you claimed to be in the image, i'll leave it there. mainly becuase it doenst exist :)

:Wave:

sidekick? lol

i was curious as to why you would make such a claim about something unless someone told you that, which is probably what happened?

anyhow, as you (or anyone else for that matter) cant show this code which is available on github, which you claimed to be in the image, i'll leave it there. mainly becuase it doenst exist :)

:Wave:

It's posted on your Vix site by Phoenix..

Some new code was added to try and stop users of old unsupported images from raping our bandwidth as we were getting millions of hits per day on the server from images as far back as ViX 2.0, this code basically checks to see if the feeds are there and their status. Try a fresh flash to build 166 rather than using a update just incase its not getting the update properly.

right ok, thats not really anything to do with clones/patched images though which is what you wrote. just very old images as stated like vix2.0/3.0 etc. you made it sound like it was done intentionally against clones/patched images.

those are general enhancements and software update had some new features added, im sure you seen the new feeds status' in software update.
so obviously users with older images wouldnt be able to access the feeds becuase of the new code, not present in those old images.

the new code hasnt anything to do with clones/patched images as new cloned/patched images work fine dont they?

Back