VU+ Solo x solo mini (dead red light fix) help!!!!

hi Luc1fer123,
the connectors are named with 212 right beside the CPU. You will find all Information and the necessary tools and bootloader and Images at the japhar board, just google ( its the new ferrari
board). I myself still unable to get the box alive again.

thanks for the answers!
Bibo: haven´t got the cypress board yet but where is the JTAG interface located on the PCB(x solo mini)?
Ferret: Is the ferrari cfe bootloader uploaded on this site? =) otherwise where could I find it?
just for info, current image on the box before meltdown.... OpenPLI 4, kernel version 3.1.1
Enigma: 2014-03-29

See attached

Attachments

• cfe_solo_2.0.zip
    117.4 KB · Views: 7
is it important wich version of ferrari image I should choose? v2 v3
for example I found this dowload on this site
OpenPLi 4.0.20131226 VU+SOLO Ferrari V2

is it important wich version of ferrari image I should choose? v2 v3
for example I found this dowload on this site
OpenPLi 4.0.20131226 VU+SOLO Ferrari V2

V2 and v3 should work with that cfe even if not it wont brick the box againg the image just wont boot.

What is the security chip all about? Do i need to care about it when i flash with new bootloader? My cypress board came yesterday but havent tested it yet :)

hi Luc1fer123,
the connectors are named with 212 right beside the CPU. You will find all Information and the necessary tools and bootloader and Images at the japhar board, just google ( its the new ferrari
board). I myself still unable to get the box alive again.

Bibo, I´m new to soldering. how did you solder the cables to the jtag pins? did you put the solder-iron from under the board or from the top of the board?
Or could you even solder the cables under the board? easier access there =)

Back