Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.Xbox-Hq.rar

markovgy

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone please send me a link or navigate me to where i can download this. ( Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.Xbox-Hq.rar ) can't find it anywhere.. i did previously download it from here but now i just can't find it. the tutorial about using mirc is no longer working. propably because its old. and also the torrents i find seem to have no seeders lol.

So can someone please find me it please :lovestory

if you cut and paste

Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.v2.0.Xbox-Hq

into google, then the second link on the list, will help you out. im downloading this just now and will seed it for a while to give you a chance to get it

i was already on that torrent just stuck on 0% lol.. but now its started going. found one seeder but not connected to it. done around 20% with 13min left lol. cheers

i was already on that torrent just stuck on 0% lol.. but now its started going. found one seeder but not connected to it. done around 20% with 13min left lol. cheers

im connected to 2 seeders, so its maybe me you are connected to now.

ive got v5 im sure of it is it called.. SID5_SCPAL
im just going to try v2 as its my first soft mod and tutorials use this file.. if it works okay i may jus leave it wiv v2 if any problems ill attempt to upgrade to v5

I had problems getting the original Xbox dashboard to work with V2. However I believe that there is a patch option on the softmod menu to fix this in V2, but you must have the latest Xbox dashboard revision.

V5 seems to not have these issues where you have to patch the dashboard

SIDS v5 is also on the full Autoinstaller Deluxe v5 image. Search in google for xbox AIDS v5 or go to newsgroups, its been posted there several times.

Back