Softmod done. All games on HDD what next ?

What rev is your cios? when i updated mine to 18 i couldnt' mount any usb devices. I had to roll back to rev 14 and all is good.

Not got a clue matey, how do i find out ???

Not got a clue matey, how do i find out ???

Well you would know if you had updated it tbh.

But to check launch neogamma and see what it says at the bottom it will say rev 14 or whatever.

R7, IOS249, rev 14.

I ahhve put my original files back on te card as well.

So now on homebrew i have -

USB loaderGX

Dop - IOS

Wad Manager v1.5

Last edited:
What i have noticed is that is that on the Homebrew channel page in my guide from here, in the top right corner it has 1.0.6 IOS61 v21.29 and also has the ip address at other side.

In mine there is nothing ?

It might be the hdd have you got a stick you could try.

got couplu usb sticks and another hdd, will try them now.

Super Mario Glaxy just worked on dvd from Neo Gamma7.

Just put 3 games on a 80g hdd i had, all show up fine in usb loaderGX, but whrn i select to play them get same again......

The games were -

big brain academy - wii degree
ea boogie
ea playground

did you try a stick or other drive

Just tried an old 4gb usb pen drive, formatted with wbfs and put game on and it loaded fine ?

Does this mean the 160Gb hdd i bought in no use !!!!!

Where can i source a cheap known working hdd ?

Cheers

Just tried an old 4gb usb pen drive, formatted with wbfs and put game on and it loaded fine ?

Does this mean the 160Gb hdd i bought in no use !!!!!

Where can i source a cheap known working hdd ?

Cheers

yes m8 it looks like its the Hdd. I'd go for a western digital have not heard of one not working. You can get a 320gb for around £40

Thanks for the help mate, much appreciated. Will have a look about now. :proud:

Also can i put wiiflow on there instead of the loaderGX, think the interface looks much better imo.

How do i remove the other one, do i just take it out of the apps folder on the sd card ? and put wiiflow one in ?

Also does the sd always need to be in wii.

Ta

Thanks for the help mate, much appreciated. Will have a look about now. :proud:

Also can i put wiiflow on there instead of the loaderGX, think the interface looks much better imo.

How do i remove the other one, do i just take it out of the apps folder on the sd card ? and put wiiflow one in ?

Also does the sd always need to be in wii.

Ta

I have both on mine you can use wadmanager to un install the wad if you want I would keep it gives you an other way of testing games that your having trouble with.

If loader is installed as a channel you can use without an SD card but cant save settings or covers ect. so if you want to take card out add a second partition to hdd.

How do i just add it mate, just stick the folder in the apps folder ?

install via wad manager in hbc when asked what IOS version to use select IOS249. then install ‘WiiFlow Static Channel IOS249-WFHW.wad’ and restart the Wii when done.

WiiFlow USB Loader - Downloads

install via wad manager in hbc when asked what IOS version to use select IOS249. then install ‘WiiFlow Static Channel IOS249-WFHW.wad’ and restart the Wii when done.

Hello m8,

Just downloaded wiiflow, when i go into hbc, wad manager it gives me 7 or 8 option's but not the above one wiiflow static channel IOS249-WFHW.wad'

I can start wiiflow straight from the HBC, is this correct or should it have it's own channel? i downloaded the full version,

Cheers

Tomo

Hello m8,

Just downloaded wiiflow, when i go into hbc, wad manager it gives me 7 or 8 option's but not the above one wiiflow static channel IOS249-WFHW.wad'

I can start wiiflow straight from the HBC, is this correct or should it have it's own channel? i downloaded the full version,

Cheers

Tomo

Hello m8,

Cheers

Tomo

it should have its own channel the other options are themes

Back