soft mod

hi Sargie,

My initial thoughts were the same, so re formatted the SD card and dropped the "folder 3" files onto it and tried again 2 or 3 times, still the same issue.

do you know if going back to the beginning and starting again would help? I have the Homebrew channel appearing, but don't want to try and progress to the WAD Manager and DOS-IOP installation incase I corrupt anything by missing a step out.

Thanks

hi Sargie,

My initial thoughts were the same, so re formatted the SD card and dropped the "folder 3" files onto it and tried again 2 or 3 times, still the same issue.

do you know if going back to the beginning and starting again would help? I have the Homebrew channel appearing, but don't want to try and progress to the WAD Manager and DOS-IOP installation incase I corrupt anything by missing a step out.

Thanks

Yeah thats what im saying you need to keep the files from previous folders on the sd card.

so folder 2 gets added to folder 1 etc, overwrite or merge any files it asks you too.Do the same for all 3 folders folder 4 in my experience is pointless befcause it doesnt work.

Hi Sargie,

Thanks for that, just tried it and worked fine. I tried the contents of all 4 folders, no joy, so removed folder 4 contents of the SD, overwrote the WAD files to keep 3 over 2, tried again and managed to get it.

Not sure what the 4th folder is aiming at, I can play discs via the usual route on my Wii, but also via Nerogr7 channel too, so all good.

Just need to try the USB loader and grab some games now!!

Thanks for the assistance, much appreciated :)

Hi Sargie,

Thanks for that, just tried it and worked fine. I tried the contents of all 4 folders, no joy, so removed folder 4 contents of the SD, overwrote the WAD files to keep 3 over 2, tried again and managed to get it.

Not sure what the 4th folder is aiming at, I can play discs via the usual route on my Wii, but also via Nerogr7 channel too, so all good.

Just need to try the USB loader and grab some games now!!

Thanks for the assistance, much appreciated :)

Nice one glad you got it sorted m8ty maybe the trucha wad worked for you if you can see games in disc channel then.

Back