Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

soft mod

I have followed the tut for priiloader put the files on sd card gone in home brew channel, the tut says click on priloader then load!!! i cant see an option for that, all i have is dop-ios and wad manager..... wtf am i doing wrong?????????

It sounds like you have not got priiloader in apps file on sd card.

when you un-rar it copy folder as it is dont open it there is an other rar
file in the folder dont touch that one

Go into neogamma and press right to select usb wbfs and click a to load if and when the game pops up click a.

quick update, i have installed the homebrew browser and that is fine, dowloaded a game and it works well.
I will try the above now

It sounds like you have not got priiloader in apps file on sd card.

when you un-rar it copy folder as it is dont open it there is an other rar
file in the folder dont touch that one

Done that m8, still no joy, going back to sargi'es post, i no longer can load neo gammer, i think i have a ghost in my wii... any ideas? would i be able to start over again? i may of done it wrong me thinks

Cheers

Tomo

Done that m8, still no joy, going back to sargi'es post, i no longer can load neo gammer, i think i have a ghost in my wii... any ideas? would i be able to start over again? i may of done it wrong me thinks

Cheers

Tomo

Yeah you can format the wii system memory and start again if you want to.

Yeah you can format the wii system memory and start again if you want to.

Thanks m8, i am gonna try a few more things but if no joy i will do that, anyway at least i will gain a bit more experience.......

Thanks to you and Dogtoffee for all your help

cheers

Tomo

Was neo gammer working and stopped?

Is it installed as a channel or forwarder?

Hi M8, it was installed as a channel, it opened up but when i tried to lauch from DVD it come with an error, now when i try to open the channel it goes black and i have to reboot the wii...

Tomo

Hi M8, it was installed as a channel, it opened up but when i tried to lauch from DVD it come with an error, now when i try to open the channel it goes black and i have to reboot the wii...

Tomo

i think it might be a forwarder you have installed did you remove and files from sd

reinstall the neo gammer again

i think it might be a forwarder you have installed did you remove and files from sd

reinstall the neo gammer again

To be honest m8 i have tried that many things today that i am not sure what i have removed, i will try and load again.

Cheers once again

Tomo

anyone fancy pointing me in the right direction for a guide on installing that newer prog for booting games such as new mario game?

i did my lasses wii nearly a year ago for her she keeps nagging me to sort it out so she can play new games

its one of the first bacth of wii and has bootmii installed at min

just wanting to play latest games and maybe update firmware as its got 3.1 on i think

anyone fancy pointing me in the right direction for a guide on installing that newer prog for booting games such as new mario game?

i did my lasses wii nearly a year ago for her she keeps nagging me to sort it out so she can play new games

its one of the first bacth of wii and has bootmii installed at min

just wanting to play latest games and maybe update firmware as its got 3.1 on i think

i followed ballys guide below, i updated to 4.2 using the wii online update, even though it says dont, and everythings ok and working

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/230724/

Last edited by a moderator:
did you try usb stick?

is it a new wii? (they have a drive chip that wont read dvdr)

Hello m8,

well 1st i would like to thank you for all your help and advice over the last few days, 2nd i have now managed to get it all working, well through usb anyway, i eneded up format the wii again and starting over, i have got nsmb working and all is good, just a few things tho, what's the best program for burning the dvd's? also when i go to download a game if it has 2, 3 4 links do i need to download them all or just 1?

Once again thanks for all your help

Tomo

Hello m8,

well 1st i would like to thank you for all your help and advice over the last few days, 2nd i have now managed to get it all working, well through usb anyway, i eneded up format the wii again and starting over, i have got nsmb working and all is good, just a few things tho, what's the best program for burning the dvd's? also when i go to download a game if it has 2, 3 4 links do i need to download them all or just 1?

Once again thanks for all your help

Tomo

No porblem m8 glad your sorted.

Use imgburn for burning m8.,

When your downloading you need all the links when you extract them it will be one file

No porblem m8 glad your sorted.

Use imgburn for burning m8.,

When your downloading you need all the links when you extract them it will be one file

Nice one mate, your a star, i have imgburn, just cant seem to get any dvd's to work, which option do you use? write image file to disc, create image file to disc, write files folders to disc?

Cheers

Nice one mate, your a star, i have imgburn, just cant seem to get any dvd's to work, which option do you use? write image file to disc, create image file to disc, write files folders to disc?

Cheers

select "image file to disc" burn at x2 speed and only use dvd-r

hi all,

Looking for a bit of assistance if poss. I have tried the "Bally12345" soft mod installation, was going well until I got to the section to load the "Folder 3" files to my SD card, inserted into the Wii, can see the Dop-IOS and WAD Manager screen, I then go to the "launch BootMii" option, but the screen on my TV then goes blank & the blue light on the Wii continually flashes and nothing more happens. I tried writing the files onto SD again, same issue at same point in the process.

Anyone any ideas how to resove this? Should I go back to the start and try again?

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated :)

PS. should have added, using correct files for version 4.2e!!!!

Last edited:
hi all,

Looking for a bit of assistance if poss. I have tried the "Bally12345" soft mod installation, was going well until I got to the section to load the "Folder 3" files to my SD card, inserted into the Wii, can see the Dop-IOS and WAD Manager screen, I then go to the "launch BootMii" option, but the screen on my TV then goes blank & the blue light on the Wii continually flashes and nothing more happens. I tried writing the files onto SD again, same issue at same point in the process.

Anyone any ideas how to resove this? Should I go back to the start and try again?

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated :)

PS. should have added, using correct files for version 4.2e!!!!

When you add the files for each folder you need to overwrite the previous folders or the files you need will be missing. That will more than likly be your problem.

Back