Smokers!

But I enjoy smoking...I know its bad for my health and will probably kill me.....but I enjoy it. I dont need anything to stop, when I want to I will do it, I have stopped for years before and know I can do it if I want to, but I dont want to at the minute. Stupid Paddy or what...lol

i dont enjoy it but hey im addicted it so no chance of me stopping unless it gets to £10 a cig then i have no choice but to take up knitting to feed my addiction

As a non smoker I think its great but when you are out with people who do smoke and they are always outside having a smoke, it does start to turn unsociable.

As a non smoker I think its great but when you are out with people who do smoke and they are always outside having a smoke, it does start to turn unsociable.

Try turning that one on it's head.

What if you're a smoker in a group of non-smokers and have to slink off outside to feed your addiction.
I would think that would be unsociable as well.

i'm a smoker and almost totally agree with the ban, people shouldn't have to put up with smoke if they are in a closed place, such as a pub/club, or in close proximity, say at a football match. What really grinds my gears though is that i am not allowed to smoke in my own van at work! i'm still going to mind, i dont give a crap.

on a completely different subject, has ray got an itchy "thanking" finger? litteraly every post until his own has been thanked by him!

why every one has got a thx for is for the good posting about the smoking ban as ya self and plus i am a nice guy :)

so no chance of me stopping unless it gets to £10 a cig

And I bet you said that you would stop if they were ever £1 a packet :)

3 1/2 years since I stopped and have never looked back. There is nothing worse than an Ex-smoker !

no way would i stop if there were that price lol that's the onely reson why i have tryed to stop to save money lol :)

the end of the day people who are non smokers and go into a enviroment (pubs, clubs) knowing full well theres going to be smokers shouldnt complain. I have only ever smoked 2 cigs in my life and that was in school when i was 13 lol.

The bans in here already and i will feel sorry for smokers in the winter when its -1 outisde on a friday/saturday night.

yep i did i said i would stop when it hit £2 a pack the 3 the 4 thats why i put to £ 10 a cig that give enough time to eat my words again

the end of the day people who are non smokers and go into a enviroment (pubs, clubs) knowing full well theres going to be smokers shouldnt complain. I have only ever smoked 2 cigs in my life and that was in school when i was 13 lol.

The bans in here already and i will feel sorry for smokers in the winter when its -1 outisde on a friday/saturday night.

Disagree, if you are in a pub as a non smoker, and a smoker blows the smoke in your direction rather than back into the group they are with, you have the right to complain..lol are you really saying we should not go int the environment because of someone else's addiction (before anyone has a go, read this thread, as it is people who smoke who have used the term..)

Bottom line is, it is happening as it has already happened here, you will have to deal with it as we in jocksland and Ireland have done..

If you want to smoke cancer sticks go outside, so us who beleive are body is a temple lol don't suffer.

Allowing smoking in public places is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool.

All my family smokes and i hate it.

prisnors is a good thing if they banned smoking in jail there would be a nationwide jail riots everywhere and as for them they are earning enough money by selling fags so why do this to our country it is pure stupidity now that many people are giving up smoking they will soon be putting the prices up on petrol and alcohol to make up for the money they are gonna lose once again were gonna see fuel strikes and alot more hassle from this are they on drugs or something they are turning this country into a prison slowly and soon were all end up with curfews to resolve crime in the end

Disagree, if you are in a pub as a non smoker, and a smoker blows the smoke in your direction rather than back into the group they are with, you have the right to complain..lol are you really saying we should not go int the environment because of someone else's addiction (before anyone has a go, read this thread, as it is people who smoke who have used the term..)

Bottom line is, it is happening as it has already happened here, you will have to deal with it as we in jocksland and Ireland have done..

i never was saying about smokers puffing there smoke directly in your direction i on about a room in general, if your willing to go into a pub/club/bookies, you are aware theres smokers there and the room is covered with smoke so your still willing to go there anyway so you shouldnt complain.

Last edited:
If you want to smoke cancer sticks go outside, so us who beleive are body is a temple lol don't suffer.

Allowing smoking in public places is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool.

All my family smokes and i hate it.

Yes prisoners are exempt but only in their cells which is a residentional home, home to the cellmate. Parliment i beleive has been changed and ban is in full? They is a loop hole in the system were u can change ur land to foreign land so turn it into a embassy of a remote island.

i never was saying about smokers puffing there smoke directly in your direction i on about a room in general, if your willing to go into a pub/club/bookies, you are aware theres smokers there and the room is covered with smoke so your still willing to go there anyway so you shouldnt complain.

Of course you should complain, you are allowed to, and why should someone not go into a place because of what someone else does or does not do...as already said, ban on it's way so no argument is their...

have a nice smoke free day : multi :: multi :: multi :

Stop fukcing moaning i'm glad it's banned, i'm from scotland and the ban has been a god send because why the fukc should i breath in smoke that i didn't want in the first place and go home stinking of the stuff so i say good on them,the only thing that pisses me off is wadeing through the smoke as you go into the pub but i seen a guy blow smoke into another guys face as he walked into the pub and the guy went in got a pint of water walked out to the door and threw it round him and asked him if he liked it LOL.

Now to campaign on banning it in public places aswell.

Back