Never sell to friends or family...

i have the same thing with both my dad and mother-in-law. love em both but , boy, what a pain lol i now write everything down with them in there own language that they understand with arrows to the next instruction lol there`s no left click its that one on the left and keep holding it down etc lol or i just ignore the phone ..... that normally works too

I have a silencer if you want to borrow it

My dad likes fixing things (pc s alot of the time) & when he's fixed them to blue screen of death he rings me to sort them out. Most of the faults he starts with are minor.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I only support my parents, this was getting ridiclous at a point where I was helping everybody.

Also had some problems with saying No. I like people thinking that I have trouble with doing things, rather then them calling me 24/7

My dad likes fixing things (pc s alot of the time) & when he's fixed them to blue screen of death he rings me to sort them out. Most of the faults he starts with are minor.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Been there too m8. I learned a lot from my dad in years gone by, seems it's payback time now! Still, at least we speak the same 'language'.

I hate how selling to either friends or family makes them feel they're entitled to software support. Oh, and if anything goes wrong, they'll either blame you, or expect you to fix it. ._.

i sold 2 cars on drip 1 to my bro in law and 1 to my uncle and in the blooming end i didnt get all the money so i wrote the money off and this is real funny my uncle rang me last week bearing in mind he didnt pay me in full for the car and hes had it 2 years or so saying the clutch is slipping and could i fix it for him as i sold him the car and it shouldnt of really gone told him to fook off and dont bother me again he then rings my dad who is the oldest of the 3 brothers moaning to him he told him the same fook off well all i can say is how god damn cheeky is that thats why i will and will never sell to family

Back