Smith Move Confirmed :)

Fook mee youll have David H on yer back now Tommyyyyyehawk lolololololololololol :) :Frog:

rrlmfao

Ill bet youve just been in The Arcade trying to win Promotion hahahahahahaha :Frog: :)

Mickie D said:
recent surveys PMSL ROFL

what recent from your street lolololololol

Conducted by the club based on the postcodes of all season ticket holders and published in a program from last season.

thommohawk said:
so lets spell it out mancs who go to the games and live in manc are fans thats what i except.your post proves my point that the people who go to manc games are manc 90% ticket holders,

but the rest are glory hunters and theres more of them than you true fans and there all southerners (prawnies).

Put like that I couldnt agree more with you m8.... but the vast majority of the prawnies have never even been to a game apart from the odd big european tie they manage to get a ticket for. They were probably all supporting Liverpool during the 70's and 80's.

What pi$$es the manc fans off though is when opposing supporters come to our ground and start chanting "Do you come from Manchester" when actually most of us in the ground do!

what i wanna know is how it feels to be a supporter of the Man Utd feeder club?
perhaps the Yorkie Bar Kid can tell us :)

It must be bad enuff to be a Manc but to follow the nursery team must really be depressing!

lmfao I never thought of it quite that way Daing lol

Yup deffo our feeder club always on my Tits lolololololololol :Frog:

yorkie bar kid
i supose thats me is it?
mancs have to steal other teams players simple as that if they didnt they wouldnt be shite,
manchester is a shit hole you cant get awaY from that,
you know what they say about shit and flys,

thommohawk said:
manchester is a shit hole you cant get awaY from that,

im sorry to dissapoint u mate, but manchester is england's second city now behind london. if you had come and said that before 96 and the bombing of the city centre u might have been right but ur not now! leeds was on course to be the second city thats why asda moved their headquarters there but it all fell through when manchester recieved all the revenue to make it better.
Manchester has much more money, and prospects than leeds for gods sake!

waster is also right, most of the season ticket holders at united live in the area ive said it before.
mind u waster, we cant take the one "fact" they think they have! lol

pmsl

manchester is the biggest shit hole i have ever been to lol

i have followed arsenal all over the place, its not the fact that its bad scumbaggy (witch it is lol) but the accent and you dont take proppa care of yourselfs, its the worse place i have ever been to in england... give me good old norfolk any day.

newcastle is 100 times better than manchester the people are friendly and polite and its clean

and you say your fan base is all from manchester lol... what a pile of shite lol.

they might buy tickets or season tickets close to united but all your arm chair glory hunters are down south looking like MUGS lol as arsenal go parading tropheys

@mickie thanks for backing me up it is a shit hole
who cares if its got more money and been voted second biggest city behind london,
who said it was second biggest ,bet it was manu fan base cos u gotta be best at everything havnt you,
fact remains when anybody outside manchester goes there they have the same opinion the place looks like a shit hole and that is a FACT, COME ON BRING IT BACK!

thommohawkfact remains when anybody outside manchester goes there they have the same opinion the place looks like a shit hole and that is a FACT said:
now i aint from Manchester so dont have to defend it :)
but perhaps they just make it look like a shithole on the days when they know yorkshiremen are visiting, in the hope it will dissuade them from staying or coming back :)

lol george best said its the second biggest city.

he also said he dont beat his wife and dont drink lol

like any yorkshire man would want to stay!

cant see any one wanting to stay there,

it looks like they didnt bother cleaning up after that bomb went off!

ive seen cleaner toilets in curry houses,

:salute:

Leeds Leedds Leedds

I nearly got a good hiding with a couple of my m8s years ago we seen some of our m8s from work who where Leeds fans below us

We where in the Scoreboard an cause we didnt have any coulours on

Most of the scoreboard errupted thinkin we where Leeds fans who had tickets in the UTD Scoreboard tier above the Leeds Leeds Leeds!!!!

Twas only when they seen we wernt dressed like Dexies Midnite runners that they all sat back down ,. that parts not true but I thought Id add it lolololol :salute:

Funny but TRUE lol :Frog:

and the scouse accent must of went down well lol

they must be used to that aswell i could get away with going to a man u game in the mancs sections lol

I think the people who go on and on about Man U having followers from all round the country, or even all around the globe (albeit armchair supporters) need to ask themselves one question..... Why do we get all this support???

And it's not because we're shit!!!

We have a 70,000 seater stadium filled with mainly mancs week in week out.... and a global TV audience probably in excess of 100 million.

Could Leeds, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, anyone else in the country boast figures such as that??? NO!! Maybe Real Madrid or Barcelona could but I doubt anyone else in the world could.

That says a lot to me.

spoken like a true manc,
how far up your own arse are you?
sir fergie is that you?

Yeah Sir Kermit

Sir Alex has granted yer wish only 3 more weeks an we will turn you back into a Prince lololololol :Frog: :)

lol who cares about all that crap

100 million watching on tv lmao when they show the games on swedish/scandinavian etc none of the glory hunters or mancs can afford them setups and you cant get 100 million people into all the pubs in surrey pal !

so i dunno there are lots of flying about stats all made up from you mancs all over this thread.... please show me one of these stats.

arsenal sold over 50 million copys of thiery henrys 50 cent cover (i dunno what you heard about me) he donated all the money into buying more players for arsenal he sold each cd for 11 quid we now haven £550000000 to spend on transfers pmsl

comon please its all hear say you must have your own rumour mill lol

Back