Smith Move Confirmed :)

i am 18 and live in middleton manchester :) im not a glory hunter from london

And I live in Haydock,. what was Greater Manchester until we was swallowed up,. an before that Lancashire so again I,.m a true Manc :salute:

Ohh I forgot I live in a 160 k Bungalow paid for in 12 mths at 40 years of ageso I,.m not a stupid Manc either

An I hade Fook all in exams when I left School lmfao I was a wagger of the highest order lol

How do you eat yourrrrrrrrrs

Read an weep Leeds Sheepshagerrs

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) :)

Cause that fecker Mickie D has been loitering in the Admin Panel again lololool

Could have been worse though could have been a sheep stalkers badge Leeeeds Leeeds lol Ohhhhhhh no Ive given him ideas lol :)

lol ur gonna have a leeds badge next, just disable your avatar like i did, its starting to offend my eyes that thing lmao!

Waster said:
Same here, I live in Salford and walk to Old Trafford in under 20 minutes.

can you walk down and get me a season ticket please mate LOL!!! ive been wanting one for a while LOL

siross said:
can you walk down and get me a season ticket please mate LOL!!! ive been wanting one for a while LOL

I think you'll have to wait until we get relegated for that mate..... but that aint gonna happen... not in this lifetime!!

or until i become a multi millionaire but again that isnt gonna happen......in this lifetime lol

piont taken YOUR not glory hunters but there are more glory boys from down south than real fans who go to the matches week in week out,

RE:AM I STUPID

we,ll yes if you felt the need to reply to it anyone with inteligence wouldnt need to prove it by saying ive so many gcse,s etc...
also gcse,s a levels etc dont make you a smart person lots of people i know have lots of qualifications and r thick as **** when it comes to the real world why does having a qualification in science,geography,english or phys ed make you a smart person,it simply means youve learnt something,

they can train monkeys to fly shuttles does that make them bright,

qualifications dont mean shit these days i know people with degrees that cant get a job working in call centers,
smart people are the ones who have experience of life and know how to get by,

one friend let school with nowt ,worked in jjb saved up learnt to fly and now he,s a pilot.
piont proved i think but im sure you lot will let me know if you think im wrong.

thommohawk said:
piont taken YOUR not glory hunters but there are more glory boys from down south than real fans who go to the matches week in week out,

You're full of shit m8, get your facts right before you blab your mouth, recent surveys have proved that over 90% of season ticket holders live within 15 miles of Old Trafford.

Most of the southern "glory hunters" who profess to be true man u supporters have only ever seen them play on Sky.

recent surveys PMSL ROFL

what recent from your street lolololololol

mancs are all from london and mainly surrey m8.... and on very freqent intervals they get abused pmsl

the ones from surrey all live in mud huts and have 11 gcse's and an a level PMSL ROFL

waster why are you getting the arsehole for ???

this is just a mess about room i have slagged of the mancs for years and still class scoot as one of my own, its a bit more tuff because there is so many of you 2 bob glory hunters that goto 1 game a season (AWAY TO TOTTENHAM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

hmmm leeds badge for scootay is on the agendure ;)

@ thommohawk keep slagging them off pal ;)

i will mate,
never one to quit,
these colours dont run,
also on the matter of this i did state that that most fans are glory hunters not the ones who go week in week out so whats the crap about 90% of you living near the ground,90% of season ticket holdrs yes but not 90% of the so called fans,plz read my threads carefully before you spout shite i know its hard for you not to though,

so lets spell it out mancs who go to the games and live in manc are fans thats what i except.your post proves my point that the people who go to manc games are manc 90% ticket holders,

but the rest are glory hunters and theres more of them than you true fans and there all southerners (prawnies).

lmfao Mickie

Ewe put that fookin sheepshaggin badge on mi avatar an I hope yer server melts ta feck lol

Ill have to wear sunglasses when browsing the forum too much white an alorrrra lorra Yellow

if they would have had a bit more steel like Smithy an a love fer the club they would not be eating Hollands Pies next season in Wigun

Anyways I live just short of there Si waster so If I spot any Ill knock the fook outa them lmfao

you cant miss em they all have clothes like Dexys Midnite Runners lol hahahahaha

So if you spot any up Salford Waster or you in Middleton Si run the Counts over Rofl

theyll be on about this weeks episode about Emmerdale lololoool

listen fer the Twang then twart them LOL :) :) :salute:

DREAM ON SCUM BAG YOU,LL **** WHO?
HA HA HA
THESE COLOURS NEVER RUN UNLIKE YOU NANCY MANCS,YOU WEAR RED SO THE BLOOD DONT SHOW,
MIDNIGHT RUNNERS HA HA HA,
LEEDS IS BOOMING WITH SHOPS INC HARVEY NICS WHERE SPOT ON UNLIKE YOU LOT DOWN CORONATION STREET,
C MON R KID LETS GROW R AIR INNIT N LOOK LIKE OASIS OUR KID INNIT
SCRUFFY MANC LOT,
COM ON VERA LETS GO TO ROVERS FORA PINT!
THIS IS THE BEST FUN IVE HAD FOR AGES KEEP IT GOING BOYS YOU REALLY AMUSE ME. :nopity:

MANC FISHING NE ONE?
LURE THEM IN ,HOOK EM,AND WIND EM UP!

yeah but scoots a scouser lol

he likes to pretend they moved areas so he is a true manc lol but all they did was change telephone codes pmsl

and i would not be proud of living in manchester its a right shithole probably nearly as bad as surrey lol and the manc club is just as dirty as there surroundings all i hear is dodgey deals here dodgey deals there what kinda way is that to set an example to the football world

lmfaox1000000000000000

Light that fuse an there away Mickie lol

even CAPS roflx100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :)

An feck you :salute: I dont wear tracksuits lol

Calmmmmm downnnn calm downnnnnn eh eh eh!1 eh! lolooolololol

No You Wear Shellsuits!
Big Taches And Perms Lolx100000000000000000

Back