Smith Move Confirmed :)

eric cantona said he will be teaching young ronaldo the ways of football and teaching george best to look after his slf and is also taking lessons in becomming a nurse so if furgy has a heart attack he can bring him back to life

PREMIERSHIP LATE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!

MANCHESTER UNITED 2004 PREMIERSHIP WINNERS

YES THATS RIGHT PEOPLE

with the 68 billion manchester united supporters club now boasting new heights its been plastered all over every paper from hear to china that arsenal never actually lifted the premiership this season it was a manchester united joke they all dressed up exctly like the arsenal player, they say the makup ladys took home a staggering 1.2million pound bung each and managed to get 4 new signings today aswell.... well done ladys ;)

EXTRA EXTRA

ROY KEAN LANDS ON THE MOON

thats right you heard it hear first

today roy kean of manchester united landed his Turbo Shuttle XL which manchester united bought him as a leaving present for 23.2billion pounds on the moon he said

"after having my 95 hip replacement i decided that i had enough of playing football and playing jokes on arsenal ;), so with the manchester untied present i went to NASA and lernt to become a astronaught after 1 year of hard training and massive bungs i passed a 6 year course in one year the first student of my kind"

he continued to say

"its a proud day for me landing on the moon is an achievement i thought impossible, bt it goes to show you hard work can push you all they way to the top (and a nice bank account lol) there is one problem i never learnt howto flyback so im gonna have to wing it"

Well Done Roy, hope to see you soon

lol! x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

the funny thing was that i was making it all up lol (joke)

and i read the paper and it says eric cantona is looking to become furgys 2nd in command lol

i must be telepathic, or crazy one of the 2 lol bit of both aint to bad ;)

hes a scruffy tw@t now,
he looks like a true manc
he,ll fit right in

Back