Smart car cctv

2old4this

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone help or if you work in the westend of london i was dropping someone of in bolton st oppsite ritz hotel in Piccadilly saw a big white transit van pass me and on the roof on both side at the back it had 2 cameras the size of coke can. anyone seen one or know anything about it?

Thanks

Google camera van or Microsoft camera van? so many about taking pics. r some are even for checking cars for valid tax and insurance.

Google camera van or Microsoft camera van? so many about taking pics. r some are even for checking cars for valid tax and insurance.

No mate, I would say it was a bailiff van or similar with ANPR on it to spot vehicles that have markers against them for fines, parking offences etc

The cctv cars in and around london I have seen are, actual smart cars that are modified with a mast cctv camera out the roof :)

reason I say that above, is because bloke opposite me was clamped by a big white van with anpr cams on roof at back lol !

i worried that it mite be a same as a smart car cctv then i get a £60 fine for dropping off on a single yellow line. did a search nothing coming up there was no marking on the van

i worried that it mite be a same as a smart car cctv then i get a £60 fine for dropping off on a single yellow line. did a search nothing coming up there was no marking on the van

003a.jpg[

ANPR+van.jpg

that's a bailiff anpr van mate :)

The cams come in round, square, rectangle etc

I found a nice way around these bailiff fines, and parking fines :)

It was an accident because they have my details wrong in there system!

They had the wrong address for me and I came back to a clamped van and the fookers sitting there in one of them white vans with the 4 cameras!!! after allot of shouting because I never had a ticket posted to me he gave me the bill and a copy of the original fine and I noticed that there was a wrong address (2434 whatever street... but my addy is 243 whatever street)... I told him, and he radio'd back to wherever, and came back with reluctance, and removed the clamp... they then sent me a re-issue to the right address... and I paid the fooker!!! £60 ----- they wanted £589 lol at the time!!!!!!

Just tell them when they give you the bill that it is not your address, if your address is 134 blahblah street and there is no A or B

tell them its 134a they will have to remove the clamp and you will get a re-issue of the original ticket :)

And the postman will know there is no A and see your name and still give you the post :)

Mickie

Last edited:
Back