Member ++
Reaction score
Yes android/firestick (devices) not box.Nice looking setup 🖕

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update to thread.
For those wanting to hardcode the app guide below.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
I also added a decompling tool in download section a few weeks to carry it out.

Last edited:

Skc1989

New Member ++
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’m after the download package and the instructions on how to hardcore the dns too if possible. Is this something you guys can help with ?

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately i can “not” upload the file as it goes against the rules of the forum.
If i upload the file it will contain logos, providers name and with a a bit of homework expose the DNS.
Guide is in coded link, you can download another providers APK and edit/remove providers details and add your DNS to it.
If you are end user guide is “NO” good.
If you are reseller without your own website the guide is “NO” good.

You can get any providers APK online running this app. Of course you cant use the app unless you sub from them, but you can can decompile there app to your needs as outlined in post #26

Skc1989

New Member ++
Reaction score
Unfortunately i can “not” upload the file as it goes against the rules of the forum.
If i upload the file it will contain logos, providers name and with a a bit of homework expose the DNS.
Guide is in coded link, you can download another providers APK and edit/remove providers details and add your DNS to it.
If you are end user guide is “NO” good.
If you are reseller without your own website the guide is “NO” good.

You can get any providers APK online running this app. Of course you cant use the app unless you sub from them, but you can can decompile there app to your needs as outlined in post #26
I don’t have access to the codes links yet haha. Is there any other way you can share with me directly please ??

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t have access to the codes links yet haha. Is there any other way you can share with me directly please ??
READ THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).
5 Posts before being able to download

Skc1989

New Member ++
Reaction score
READ THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).
5 Posts before being able to download
Are replies included in the posts ?? Or does it mean 5 separate ones ??

TEST