SlyQ apk file “IP*V”

im not sure what river has put up before but I have hardcode LTQ 61 and xciptv 4 if anyone is interested.

I am just looking that the xciptv manager now but I dont know if these are the second lot of files which has been update? Im struggling to get into the panel at the mo

have you got this working mate?
Not sure if this applies to you but depending on your hosting company some block api access also I found using the hosts online file manager caused it to not work for some reason. Re-uploaded using ftp and it works fine.

I saw the info about uploading via a FTP, so did that. ill check the host but when I got to the index.php - I just get this info about my IP. I got the app to work by editing the main.json, But I can't access the actual manager

I saw the info about uploading via a FTP, so did that. ill check the host but when I got to the index.php - I just get this info about my IP. I got the app to work by editing the main.json, But I can't access the actual manager
what worked for me is to upload to server as zip file and then extract it on the server..

Back