SlyQ apk file “IP*V”

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Anyone know were i can get the slyQ app for android/firestick?

Not looking the official slyQ app.

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Thats locked to them mate.
User/Pass required.

Looking open APK file mate thats not provider locked.

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
You could try install filepursuit and use the search option. It’s worth a go. It’s available from the App Store.

Last edited:

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
unfortunately could not find it there @avid mate. Really unsure of what app is offically called as providers are renaming to there service.
But that filepursuit is some setup.

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
unfortunately could not find it there @avid mate. Really unsure of what app is offically called as providers are renaming to there service.
But that filepursuit is some setup.
I was only made aware of it yesterday. Good for watching and download movies directly from within the app I would imagine 😉. But you can search for virtually anything and it will scourer the internet for open servers. Bit naughty and probably illegal, depending on the content 🤔🤓

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
smarters? DITV,? could be either of them

Not smarters but could be DITV

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
smarters? DITV,? could be either of them

Not smarters but could be DITV
Its not them two mate.
Just like smarters a provider can rename it and bypass DNS being typed in and lock it to user/pass.

Thats what is going on now with that slyQ app as i know three different providers locking it to user/pass with no DNS and renaming it.
Just cant get my hands on app thats not locked to user/pass.

wilson1980

DW Regular
The XCIPTV app is decent aswell. Im guessing people are just using apk editor pro for rebranding the apps. Just googled the sly q app and looks decent

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
@river4ever , im sure it used to be called htv, think it was free for 7 days but then you had to purchase it from the developer. Think this version is about a year old, but does work, well at least it did a few months ago. ive put a link for you

Login - Dropbox
I will have a snoop at it tomorrow mate. If it is that you pulled rabbit out of the hat for me.
😀

wilson1980

DW Regular
@river4ever , im sure it used to be called htv, think it was free for 7 days but then you had to purchase it from the developer. Think this version is about a year old, but does work, well at least it did a few months ago. ive put a link for you

Login - Dropbox

Ok use your link to have a nose. U ok to PM is as the links just going dead . I know the app was LT televison if its saem one im thinking

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member

Login - Dropbox
@bigmandenz the link to dropbox is dead mate.
Can you re-upload it to dropbox or AnonFile?

TEST