SlyQ apk file “IP*V”

Should be able to use that on multiple devices now then stevie ??
Yes mate will work on multiple devices.
Firesticks.
Smart TVs (android based)
Android boxes

And as many devices you want.
@river4ever What app is that? You using that on a box of some description?
No box mate.
Works on above mentioned.
But as said app had to be DNS hardcoded.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I’m after the download package and the instructions on how to hardcore the dns too if possible. Is this something you guys can help with ?

Fair enough. I’m after the download package and the instructions on how to hardcore the dns too if possible. Is this something you guys can help with ?

I'd also like access to this if I can please.

Unfortunately i can “not” upload the file as it goes against the rules of the forum.
If i upload the file it will contain logos, providers name and with a a bit of homework expose the DNS.
Guide is in coded link, you can download another providers APK and edit/remove providers details and add your DNS to it.
If you are end user guide is “NO” good.
If you are reseller without your own website the guide is “NO” good.

You can get any providers APK online running this app. Of course you cant use the app unless you sub from them, but you can can decompile there app to your needs as outlined in post #26

Unfortunately i can “not” upload the file as it goes against the rules of the forum.
If i upload the file it will contain logos, providers name and with a a bit of homework expose the DNS.
Guide is in coded link, you can download another providers APK and edit/remove providers details and add your DNS to it.
If you are end user guide is “NO” good.
If you are reseller without your own website the guide is “NO” good.

You can get any providers APK online running this app. Of course you cant use the app unless you sub from them, but you can can decompile there app to your needs as outlined in post #26

I don’t have access to the codes links yet haha. Is there any other way you can share with me directly please ??

I don’t have access to the codes links yet haha. Is there any other way you can share with me directly please ??
READ THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).
5 Posts before being able to download

Is this still working mate to hardcode our own dns
You decompile the APK and edit it.
You will need to host the APK yourself if adding it to playstore.
LTQ will not be supporting the app shortly as there focusing on something else.
Maybe consider looking at XCIPTV hardcoded with panel to remotely add/edit DNS.
Nothing worse than DNS needing changed and its hardcoded then you dont have ability to change it remotely without having to reissue app again.
Also XCIPTV is much better than LTQ.

Last edited:
I used to use LTQ then smarter and now XCIPTV, its so stable and the layout is great. Before seeing the XCIPV panel I have taught myself with the help of the forums how to hardcode the DNS and make different buttons, backgrounds and a VOD version of the app only.

Back