Sly Sports Red Button Chanel Numbers?

stevecuns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, would like to watch the Celtic game tommorow but its on sly sports red button. Can I access this from my DM800HD? if so any of you good guys point me in the right direction on how to do it ....:cool:

cheers

Steve.....

Hi,
Not my own work, but I have used this on a DM500 & all worked fine :-

How to view red button channels on a dreambox

These are flagged as data streams when you scan them in and wont show up on the dreambox but can easily be viewed by doing the following.

Use Dreamboxedit or similar channel editing software.

Import your channel list into it, find the data streams listed below, right click on each of them and convert them from data to tv channels.

Reload the channels back onto the dreambox & away you go.

Services: ITVi Quad,stream2,stream44 - ITV Interactive channels

Services: 1381-1399 - Sky Sports Interactive Channels

Services: stream 0 - 6 - BBC Interactive Channels

There are others showing but appear to be only feeds of channels that can be viewed normally.

Good Luck!

Worked a treat mate.........

the sports ones show a test pic with anoying beep audio. maybe theres nothing showing on theese channels atm. itv & bbc ones working fine.

Would this method work for sly anytime?

dont ask for much do I ..... :cool:

cheers

Steve

cheers Rat, the anytime ones are grayed out on my 800hd channel list, maybe i need to rescan my tuner? will do this later as i am wathing the FA cup.....

city r 1 up......

steve.....

mine are greyed out too mate
they should still work :)
even after a scan they are still greyed out

I did a full rescan for piece of mind, also did as philsbox suggested with your bouquets list & now think im all sorted.

Cheers for the help & will now hopefully be watching the Celtic game tommorow.

also will be skipping through the interactive channels from time to time as i did this earlier & some of them are showing live video streams inbitween broadcasts etc. just watched some guys wondering around a studio set, very amusing (sad i know)

Steve........ :cool:

Back