Sly Account Froze Due to Fraud??

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been using a Sly sub card for sharing with a few members of family and friends and been working fine for some time.

This morning it stopped working and even on my original Sly HD receiver a message came up asking me to call a certain number to activate the channels.

I called them and was advised that my account had been froze due to fraud and informed me that someone would be in touch soon regarding the problem.

I was using CCcam and have been for a good 11 months now and done nothing different recently to result in this.

My card was left over night and for full day in original receiver on regular basis too.

Any Help....?

Last edited by a moderator:
that may be the problem malcolm x as i am sure i read on here other members on here had used them and had similar problems
also cccam 221 i think is full of backdoor traps as well
you could tell them you have been on holiday or a family member had been unwell and you have had to stay at theres looking after them and your box has been turned off all this time you have been away
i think they need to prove you were up to no good

did you share with someone you found on the internet, or does someone you share with also share with others?

Frenchman

if you used an online boxkey generator, then you gave away your unique serial number thats stored on slys database, and is linked to you, sly onhly need to tap this number into their computer, and ALL of your account details pop up

the excuse that you wanted to use the card in a non official receiver wont stand, as in the contract, you agree to keep the card in their official receiver at all times, and even though the receiver is your property, the viewing card belongs to sky at all times, it says so under the chip

also, using cccam, others connected to you can see your actual card number, and if they then reshare, those they reshare to can also see your card number

if you used an online boxkey generator, then you gave away your unique serial number thats stored on slys database, and is linked to you, sly onhly need to tap this number into their computer, and ALL of your account details pop up

the excuse that you wanted to use the card in a non official receiver wont stand, as in the contract, you agree to keep the card in their official receiver at all times, and even though the receiver is your property, the viewing card belongs to sky at all times, it says so under the chip

also, using cccam, others connected to you can see your actual card number, and if they then reshare, those they reshare to can also see your card number
although i am not resharing my card or useing it as a server
i fall into this with the online boxkey generator.
am i correct in saying if i pair another stb to my card through sly and work out how to get a boxkey from a calculator then all will be stealth again?

Ok, so even if I used the BK Generator nearly 1 year ago they have now found the issue and locked my account??

Also can they find the IP address of where the server is? If so then the actual address too??

I tried to speak to Customer Service today, but they keep stating I need to send an email to "[email protected]" explaining what has happened and then they will advice.

Slightly worried now, if its just a case of the account being closed then fair enough, but if they come knocking on the door then I need to worry.

that may be the problem malcolm x as i am sure i read on here other members on here had used them and had similar problems
also cccam 221 i think is full of backdoor traps as well
you could tell them you have been on holiday or a family member had been unwell and you have had to stay at theres looking after them and your box has been turned off all this time you have been away
i think they need to prove you were up to no good

I use cccam 2.1.4, as I read all the issues about the newer versions.

I will try calling again, but they just refuse to speak to me about it.

if you do email them, DONT email them from the internet connection that you have the receiver with the card on, as they will then have your IP

All they will do is cancel your account, at least that's all they have done before.

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

they cant prove a thing dont worry your account will be cancelled thats it !

I have a friend with the same problem. does he need to cancel his direct debit with sky as he's next bill is due to go out next week and they cancelled his contract about a couple of days ago

I have a friend with the same problem. does he need to cancel his direct debit with sky as he's next bill is due to go out next week and they cancelled his contract about a couple of days ago
i would tell him just to cancel it then they cant take anything out, as no doubt they will probably try!

He has not recievd letter yet. He rang them up and they said account cancelled and the said contact email addy that they give for more info. When will he get letter and does anything else happen.

He has not recievd letter yet. He rang them up and they said account cancelled and the said contact email addy that they give for more info. When will he get letter and does anything else happen.

He probably wont hear anything from them as they have cancelled his account, which is about all they can do, so get him to cancel his direct debit straight away

Hi Guys,

Still no letter from them explaining why I have been turned off.

Also people are mentioning not to use the online BK Generators, if so how else can I generate the BK?

Also if I was brave to try the thing again would you recommend changing the server account too or is it just the card details they have??

your NDS key is as unique to you as your viewing card number, and points directly to your sly account, and its possible these nds key generator sites are farming numbers

if your serial is

9f020212345678910

remove the 9f0202, take the next 10 digits 1234567891 and forget the last one

go here

Hex-Dec Converter http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to-decimal-converter

and paste the number in the box and press the button, and youll get

499602D3

which is your boxkey

if it returns anything thats less than 8 digits long, add zeroes to the BEGINING of it to make it up to 8

Last edited:
Back