SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

This is all hear say as you guys say. I completely understand your comments.

On the other hand, its normal that its on underground and not in public forums.

No one is going to post streams or screenshots in public when its cost them a fortune.

Mate you have changed your tune a bit...you said HD was open? Now your saying it's all hear say...
But as you say maybe it is all hear say but I don't believe it is...there is something happening just a matter of a little time.

This is all hear say as you guys say. I completely understand your comments.

On the other hand, its normal that its on underground and not in public forums.

No one is going to post streams or screenshots in public when its cost them a fortune.

I have a simple question.....have you read on an underground forum that it is open and if so have they provided any evidence??? If you dont want to answer here publically feel free to pm me with you reply. Would interest me as i have found no Germans that know anything about this, be it image builders or oscam developers.

Hi Alimac,

I heard and i have a few contacts that say the HD channels are now open on CS.

Is that true ?? Can you confirm or have info or contacts that can help me opening them ?

Thanks

Chapa

this info doesnt help

just makes harder reading pmsl

That is exactly what i said. Its hear say and its underground. People claim they have it, but they dont confir,.

That is exactly what i said. Its hear say and its underground. People claim they have it, but they dont confir,.

But surely if people are telling you it is open they should be able to answer a few simples questions........ oscam, cccam......???? which card???
Over the years I have learned to believe such things only when i see it for myself........a lot of people want to make themselves important ;)

most important info is

can you confirm here say is a waste of time

all thats needed is either does or doesnt

that goes for all

go put your house on it & make a fortune lol

it's not actually mine, im still stuck on sd lol.

it's a mate of mines box, been running for 10 months with hd.

all i can tell you is that its an amiko running mgcam, i need to speak to the guy over the weekend and try and prise a test line out of him ;-)

all i can tell you is that its an amiko running mgcam, i need to speak to the guy over the weekend and try and prise a test line out of him ;-)

Isn't that from a cable box? Channels are still working on cable

Isn't that from a cable box? Channels are still working on cable & you can add IPTV link to satellite box

isis tv? Dont trust it lol

heard it all not seen it

My guy has got the red cards clearing on sd but still no hd he explained a bit about it but it just went over my head, he seems confident that hd will be back

Sent from my HTC One

sd has been clearing since day1 on the new red cards

but as far as i have seen no sports or movies

but been way too easy so far so i think once all transferred to red all goes black pmsl

Back