SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

done that , all working fine, thanks for your help m8. just one last question , will entitlements still update ok on that even though its only allowing a few channels?

Should do m8 but keep an eye on them :)

Before I make my query - please don't tear the head off me ;-) Not checked in here in a long time - and I've done 10 pages of this thread trying to find the answer - don't have time to do the other 103.

If I want to get a card activated these days, what box should I use? Last time I looked at this, it was possible to pair to a legacy SD box. Is that still possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys

Been tinkering for a while now to try and get this freezing sorted but cant overcome it. My server runs pure oscam and my clients run mgcamd to connect. I have even now implemented sid reject info in oscam.services and oscam.reader files but I still get regular freezes (every half hour or so).

From whats been posted here I was under the impression oscam and mgcamd should not freeze but is this not the case?

What version of Oscam

using 8735 as I cant get the server to update to newer version

way old version that
not sure if really matters to be honest

you can kinker a bit blocking HD may help
proper cfg setup can all but remove the freeze but way above me lol

the right people should be able to help you

Dont need it to,just stop the cam or better still enigma2,ftp and overwrite the new version and chmod it to 755,restart

And there lies the problem nearly all 8xxxx series of oscam had some problems which did not get ironed out until the later 97xxx versions.

You do need to update

Dont need it to,just stop the cam or better still enigma2,ftp and overwrite the new version and chmod it to 755,restart

Tried that but oscam will not run afterwards. Cant work out why. Gave up trying in the end :(

And there lies the problem nearly all 8xxxx series of oscam had some problems which did not get ironed out until the later 97xxx versions.

You do need to update
Damn. Think I'm in the sh!t then. Didn't really want to re-build me debian server from scratch

you dont need to rebuild anything from scratch including a Debian server Oscam can be updated with simplebuild on the fly, this is a sure fire way of getting your Oscam to the latest SVN and working without having to FTP in a new oscam revision

you dont need to rebuild anything from scratch including a Debian server Oscam can be updated with simplebuild on the fly, this is a sure fire way of getting your Oscam to the latest SVN and working without having to FTP in a new oscam revision
First time I'd heard of simplebuild. Found myself a tut and it has worked like a charm. Cheers :Cheers:

Hi All,

just another query re the glitching.

If the server box is a dm600 running cccam, can I then update my receiver box to run oscam using the same C line?

If the answer is yes does anyone have a tut please?

Also what would you consider to be a good ecm time? I have 0.333 at the moment

cheers all

has been confirmed by a few new card paired to original HD multiroom DRX595L.& working

no it means all good as before

just waiting on confirmation the mov & sports will open

So how long about then until the movies and sports are back up on HD?

Missing them a lot in HD

So how long about then until the movies and sports are back up on HD?

Missing them a lot in HD

love to know that my god this is going to cause a buzz big style..

Back